A contest idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A contest idea

I think we should start a new contest where users can submit their very own original RE stories and the best one out of all of them is put on front page as the contest winner. The winner could receive maybe a 5000 Wii Points card or 2800 Microsoft Points card or what ever the people decide.

What do you think?

Oh we can do this maybe every 3 or 4 months?
    "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

We're not a fan fiction community, so we're not likely to get many responses to a competition like this I'm afraid.

Plus I'd always win.

Comment

Yeah. A fanfic contest probably wont happen. Though, people are still welcome to post their fanfics and stuff (just label your threads properly!)

Though, I guess if we suddenly saw something that was incredibly well written, it might be tempting to format it a little and such and maybe set up some sort of template to use so it can be quickly made to resemble... something... or something else (so if you evt. decide to make a print of the TSBB translation you could slam this into the back of it with a similar design.)

Comment

I also have to wonder who would be putting up the money for these prizes.

Comment

Hardly the most incredible competition ever, is it?

Comment

Go there.
            See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronk View Post
              I also have to wonder who would be putting up the money for these prizes.
              Well, there's always the odd chance of us getting stuff dumped onto us through official channels (Such as the Kijuju poster contest we had running with Biohaze and REfan)

But most likely, the way things currently are, these things will probably come out of our own pocket in some sort of way (though, we can't guarantee that we actually had to pay for what we're giving away... besides the shipping costs, that is.)

Comment

Well, the automatic winner for the first month would be Chaos' fanfic. Epic win

Comment

Would require quite the effort to top that one.

Comment

Working...
                  X