Chris, the new, but not new to THIA, Administrator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris, the new, but not new to THIA, Administrator

Ice and Dot50Cal finally got me on the administrators group. I am not anything new to THIA, I used to be the vice president a long time ago. I was first the soundtrack guy. Then Ice needed a vp at the time and he chose me. I drove up to NY to see Ice 3 times so far, and met Dot50Cal once. So if anyone has any questions, I am good on all the older Resident Evil game and Silent Hill games. Email me at chrism3784@hotmail.com

Also if you have a thing for the Taurus or Sable cars, email me also.

lol whoring out the cars ;) Congrats man, at least the community is controlled here so you dont have to throw the ban stick down too often

Comment

Yeah, the last time that was needed was back during the great THIA and REE insurgant war. I don't think I've ever deleted more posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
        Yeah, the last time that was needed was back during the great THIA and REE insurgant war. I don't think I've ever deleted more posts.
        I don't think I remember that, when was it. I need to catch up on the times.

Comment

Oh Christ. I think it was during the spring of 2002 but it may have started before that. I remember the boards were locked for a day or two while Ice banned all the people he had been giving 523th chances to around summertime. During Summer and Fall of 2002, they began sending me nasty emails, registering phony aim names and trying to trap me in aim chats with all the banned people, telling me they’d get their parents guns and shoot me.
          The one who was pretty much the ringleader aimed me, telling me he was Wesker on THIA and talked on AIM with me about the incident for a month or two. At that time, Wesker finally reregistered to the boards and of course, the one I had been talking to wasn’t the real Wesker. By that time though, he must have realized how childish the situation had become and apologized.
          Last edited by Nikovich; 05-16-2006, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Wow, so you were threatened by little brats getting mommy and daddy's gun and shooting you, LOL. I would have just laughed in there face.

Comment

I'm not threatened by anything. I had posted my picture, given them my address, invited them to my school, everything short of calling them up on the phone.

Comment

Working...
              X