Resident Evil and Silent Hill Soundtracks, I may have found a host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil and Silent Hill Soundtracks, I may have found a host

Does anyone remember a time when THIA had all of the soundtracks for download. I used to be in charge of that area once, but no longer. I would love to see them go back up. What can I do to help them come back up?

Would anyone still be interested in download the Resident Evil Soundtracks? I have soundtracks to all RE games, including RE2 complete, RE2 Remix and Code Veronica complete. I even made a custom soundtrack to RE1 original, not dual shock. That was a THIA only thing once, then it got spread everywhere. Now I don't think you could find them anywhere now. I even have the Orchestra one, and The Symphony one, which was used as the background music to Resident Evil Director's Cut, Dual Shock. I'm not sure I have RE4's though.

I even have all soundtracks to the Silent Hill Games, including a custom complete SH1, 2, and 3 soundtrack with music not on the other soundtracks.

At this point, I dont really see much point. The bandwidth, in my opinion, isnt worth it so much nowadays. Check out this site:
    This is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about vBulletin, go to http://www.vbulletin.com/ .

Theres the answer to most music needs without having to spend the cash on the bandwidth

Comment

That looks pretty good to host soundtracks, they already have a few resident evil soundtracks up. Think I can start uploading more. I like the way to can link to the page of each individual song, where you only have to click one more time to download.

Comment

We were planning on hosting all them here since I own most of the actual cd's themselves by now, but we've hit a snag. We might not be able to get that server that I was talking about. The free one with unlimited bandwidth. Turns out the guy got fired because the whole company is being investigated by the IRS. Ice will have to discuss more on that though, he has more info but I havent talked to him since he got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
          We were planning on hosting all them here since I own most of the actual cd's themselves by now, but we've hit a snag. We might not be able to get that server that I was talking about. The free one with unlimited bandwidth. Turns out the guy got fired because the whole company is being investigated by the IRS. Ice will have to discuss more on that though, he has more info but I havent talked to him since he got it.
          Hmm, well, I will still look into this site that Borman told me about, maybe this will be worth it, and much easier then trying to find someone to hold them. Free is always a good word, and unlimited.

Comment

Ok, looks like I found a pretty good place to host the soundtracks. This place called Rapidshare. Link Here. They are a one click file hosting, and if I decide I like it, I'll get the premium service and it can really be a one click file hosting. But I need to find out more about it. Right now you can upload almost as much as you want, they give you a link to your file.

I opened an account there where you store all of the links of stuff you downloaded. Right now I am trying it out. I uploaded 5 tracks from my RE1 Original Soundtrack. Link Here.

So what does everyone think, should I give this a shot and start uploading the mass amount of soundtracks I have?

Comment

Eh, rapidshare can be bad at times. Gets to be pretty slow, along with the fact they sometimes take down files breaching copywrites. You can always just rar up a whole Soundtrack though, thats usually what we...err...those pirates do

Comment

Isn't there like a 500MB limit per day? (for us non-premium users anyway)

Comment

Ok, this time I uploaded the whole soundtrack as a zip. The size isn't even to bad. What I'll do I guess is upload both, all the tracks, then one zip file containing the whole soundtrack.

Try it now.
                  Last edited by chrism3784; 05-18-2006, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X