Silent Hill movie, whos seen it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill movie, whos seen it?

I just got a Haji version (bootleg) of the Silent Hill movie on DVD. It was recorded in a movie theater and ripped to DVD and the quality is absolutely terrible. I only quickly went through it looking at some of the stuff. First off I notice is pretty much all the background music is from the game and thats a huge plus for me. I love Silent Hill music.

I will wait for SH Movie to be released officially on DVD and get it before I'll watch it. What did everyone think of it. I heard it was badass. I am so dying to watch it. Is there any SH Movie soundtrack in the works?

As far as I know, there is no SH soundtrack in the works. A friend of mine who is a HUUUGE SH buff has put together a custom compilation of all the good songs from the movie. He has taken the songs directly from the game OSTs(the music spans all 4 games, I believe..or at least the first 3 games), 26 songs encoded at 192CBR. I've uploaded it to rapidshare for some of his friends, I guess I'll post the link here incase anyone wants it. He has a megaupload link, as well..but I'll have to get it from him later.

If you download, be aware that you need both of these parts and WinRAR to extract the songs properly. Rapidshare is a shitty filehost and so they only allow one download per hour..so you'll have to wait one hour to get part two.

Oh, the password to the files is:
    akira
    Last edited by ChuckthePlant; 05-20-2006, 05:29 PM.
    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Weird they don't have an official soundtrack. They usually do for every movie. Resident Evil had one, even though most the music on it wasn't fromt he movie

Comment

From my experience, movies that have absolutely no recording artists (ie Korn, Metallica, etc.) songs in the movie period, there usually isn't an OST release. The soundtracks released that contain all instrumental music used in the film is considered a Score, and for the most part, are either unreleased or a rarity to find because they're rarely released here (Like the Dawn of the Dead 2004 Score, I had to have a friend in Poland track it down for me). I have yet to see the Silent Hill film, but i'm assuming only instrumental-type music is used in the film?
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
        X