High School Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Memories

i was thinking in class today about all the great and bad times ive had in High school and even middle school. i can honestly say it has been one hell of a ride.
    i guess thats why ive been watching The Breakfast Club is cause im almost done with high school and im gonna miss it actually.
    what has been your favorite or worst high school memorys?

come to think of it, there so many, this is my last year, well basicllay a month, these are things i'm gonna remember

-This year's basketball season, we won our division, and I've never been so proud of my team before, we worked hard day in and day out, we were undefeated at home, we were just one well oiled machine, our team chemistry was just off the charts, and no one was a real "Star" we were just parts of an amazing team, which I'm going to miss sorely, but I'm definately going back next season to check up on the team.

-All of my friends, I've made so many it's not even funny, and to think I might not see some of their faces again, that's gonna suck. I'm gonna miss my coach, he taught me so much about the game, whether it was during our school games, or in other leagues I always use his advice. I'm gonna miss most of the staff which I've come to know as family in a way.

-The basketball court lol, that court was HUGE! I'm always going to remember being the first one in to practice and the last one out, just running through the drills with the team, or just plain old 100 shots, if there was a place where my basketball skills have truly grown, it was in that gym.

-I'm gonna miss March Madness lol it was this thing we did in the month of March, where everyday was some event like "Dress for Success" "Cougar Pride" "Jersey Day" "Superhero/Villain Day" and a whole lot more. Haha I remember one of my friends came in as Bartman, and another one of my friends came in as Jill, she had the beret and everything lol.

In the end I'm just going to miss everything about that place, the halls, the rooms, the gym, etc. The best years of my life so far are from High School.

Comment

Graduation. Getting the hell out of that place.

Comment

to be honest i actually dont want to leave. i dont think im ready for bills and all the responsiblity ect ect.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          to be honest i actually dont want to leave. i dont think im ready for bills and all the responsiblity ect ect.
          well there's still college, then bills lol

Comment

I've been out of school for a year already. I can't wait to go back this fall. Ugh.

Then again, college is a LOT better than highschool.

Comment

yha there is collage but im not sure if i wanna go. its to expensive.

Comment

even the community colleges? cus those are the cheapest i kknow of

Comment

ehh the price at the KCCC isnt bad but idk.

anyways back on topic.

Comment

man i miss high school, i had so many friends and didnt have to try in school to make good grades. college is hard and i dont have but a handfull of friends now mainly because i dont have time to make new ones.

Comment

I wasn't really a big fan of High School, myself. I only have a few good memories of High School and they all involve me getting even with someone. Ha! If you were to put Bender, Brian, and Allison (sans vagola and other lady parts) from The Breakfast Club together in some weird mishmash with a little bit of ugly, you'd get me.

Hot damn, I love that movie...

For those of you who are still in High School, and are really smart; While it's never a good idea to repeatedly correct a teacher in front of the entire class, it certainly is a good feeling. Especially if said teacher is a raging bitch.

Comment

I met some great people at high school, took maybe a couple of valuable classes, but other than that it wasn't too memorable. Fact is once I went to college I made much more friends in the first semester than I did my entire time in high school...and I just recently dropped out. School is a screwy subject for me right now.

Comment

I've been out of high school for about 8 years, and honestly? The only good memory i can take from it is KO'ing a bully with a metal dustbin on the penultimate day of school and getting away with it.

Comment

For me, high school was... meh. Like you said, it had its ups and downs, but mostly it sucked. My therapy for getting through it was Resident Evil and South Park. Goooood times.

I've been out of school for a year (with the exception of one semester of college last fall), and occasionally, I miss it. My best memories were all my AP and ECE classes, because those were actually challenging, and it was enjoyable to be in the company of peers who actually had a passion for what they were doing. My worst experience was anything taking place in my math classes. Oh woez, how I loathe the mathematics.

Graduation night is up there in some of my best memories. Srsly, good times, and I don't think I'll ever have that much fun again.

As far as college... I went for one semester in New Hampshire, but I left afterward, because it just wasn't for me, and I had a hard time taking it seriously, especially with having to deal with a roommate I wasn't particularly fond of. I'm glad I left!

So, yeah. I occasionally miss high school and sometimes I wish I could relive certain moments, but overall, I'm glad it's over, and I'm happy to be doing something with my life that's actually getting me somewhere! Four years in and out of classrooms really lacks epic experiences.

BTW, when is your graduation date, nemesiswontdie?

Comment

im really gonna miss highschool.

we have a senior picnic on the 14th and the 15th is our last day which is a halfday but i think im gonna stay the whole day and talk to some teachers and such.

Comment

Working...
                              X