RE1 Map Section - Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE1 Map Section - Thoughts?

Good Bad Ugly? Note: Its a jpg, dont ask why. The final site versions will be PNG's with various tricks done to them and the page to reduce loading times.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-22-2006, 06:39 AM.

its good, but it seems a bit dusty :p

Comment

I love it... But I wanna see all the info to go with the maps section so we can finish it *Pokes Dot*

Comment

Very nice, *Pokes Dot also*

Comment

Yeah yeah, I got two more hard drives left to clean, so just relax 39,812 files left to go!

Comment

Looks good.
            I have the RE1 map inside my head. That's what you get by beating it several times lol

Comment

Very lovley actually, the way it looks, dusty, is fantastic.

Comment

Wow, what a mansion!

Couldn't help myself, but yeah, it looks great, like something you'd actually find on the Spencer Estate

Comment

Yes, maps are cool.
                  sigpic

Comment

Aye thanks ;) Took a while to get that design down too heh. Hopefully youll get to see it in the not too distant future on the page XD

Comment

[SIZE="1"]Wow... looks awesome, like the kinda grungy look to it too [/SIZE]

Comment

I think it looks really good. And the over all effects on it is amazing

Comment

Good map drawing

I had surfed all Biohazard maps in http://gamesir.com Though

Comment

Well, I just used the entire day up. About 9 hours straight (with some slight breaks) and I have two main sections on the map page done. Im currently being held back though because Ice cant seem to find his way online to give me some needed files. Argh. Anyway, just letting you guys know progress continues

Comment

Paul is dead busy since 2003-04 already, when I talked in ICQ, he said that he even don't have enough time to talk on in future, he was studying University that time. I don't believe he won't remember u

Comment

Working...
                              X