if you could change one thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you could change one thing?

if you could change one thing in the whole world? what would it possibly be? would you change it where all countrys would get along?
    llegalize weed? make school shorter or hell longer? what would you change out of the whole world? to make it a little harder you only get 3 choices of your choise and after your 3 choices thats all you can have.
    have fun!

NOTE: if your talking about someones choices thats fine, it doesnt count as one of your 3 choices.

Make myself younger.
    See you in hell.

Comment

lol dude your 22 YOU ARE YOUNG!

Comment

i'd go back in time, 5 years ago

Comment

i would become...a...ausralian, because i want the awsome accent

Comment

I would have BOTH penis AND vagina; Intercourse is highly overrated and a waste of precious time. If I had both the male and female genitalia, I would have no more need for women, thus saving time and money.

Comment

ahahahah YES! thats one of the best post ever

Comment

On a more serious note, I wish bestiality were made legal. Some people don't believe love can bloom on a 20 acre beet farm?...fuckshits..

Comment

I think I'd try to change it so I'd be older. And change how I'm completely and utterly shy in front of people I don't know.

Comment

Oh, I can't really say anything on this matter for fear of getting another infraction from Dot50Cal.

Comment

We get three? Okay...

I would eliminate the need for fuel.
                      I would make it so there were less 'users'. I hate people who are selfish drains on others.

There's two... I'll really have to think on the third...

Comment

Id be rich
                        Id lose some weight
                        Id be able to grow more facial hair instead of my sorry excuse of a "beard"

Comment

I would be the Tyranical leader of the entire earth. Extending my dominion over other countrys and stealing there land and fufilling my own plans of world domination.

... Im not kidding.

Comment

I would make waking up from 2PM - 7PM socially acceptable and waking up 6AM-1PM was not acceptable or common. F*ck mornings!

Though I could care less what people think about my sleeping schedule, I'd rather not get harassed by my family when they call and ask, 'Why are you still sleeping? It's 2 in the afternoon?"

Last edited by misstvirus; 05-11-2009, 02:36 AM.

Comment

I would change having the whole world been so technologically advanced that we have mecha's from the likes of armored core and gundam wing I want my own mecha dammit! xD

Comment

Working...
                              X