Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of music you like?

I like rock music.
    Like Sum 41, The Vines, Strokes, Libertines, Raconteurs, etc.
    Don't judge people's taste, this is a friendly topic

Gay emo shit...

Comment

Oh god, I'm like a huge melting pot when it comes to music. I like a little bet of everything. So I couldn't exactly sit here and name bands. Mostly I like different kinds of rock to narrow it down.

Comment

Vidja game music.

Comment

I like mainly 80's albums and only a handful of recordings from other genres. I prefer Pop to Rock.

Comment

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]lots of anime stuff, Techno, dance,
            various rock, Video Game music (Biohazard 4 OST, DDR)

<(^.^<)
            [/FONT]

Comment

I like all types of music, but my favorite genre would have to be Rock. My favorite band is Franz Ferdinand, and I saw them live in April. I was even lucky enough to meet them after the show! It was quite possibly the best night of my life. Apart from Franz Ferdinand, I'd say Stabilo (A Canadian Soft Rock band that most of you probably haven't heard of) and Coldplay are my favorites. I also listen to video game soundtracks, and enjoy listening to Akira Yamaoka (The Silent Hill series) and Harry Gregson-Williams (The Metal Gear Solid series) most of all.
              Last edited by The Fallen; 06-13-2006, 01:45 PM.

Comment

I'm the melting pot too, my iTunes counts 5107 songs at the moment. Among all that stuff I still favour jazz music, a bit of old time punk (yay for Ramones!), regular rock and weird music from the 80's, with bands such as Joy Division and Tuxedomoon (this being my favorite group)

Comment

I like various sorts also, but my favorite is techno. Im a Scooter and Darude fan. I like also a lot of DJ something's music.

Comment

I'm a "Beat Freak". As long as it has a good beat, I'll like it. Genre's I like to listen to include: Drum and Bass, Goa/Psy Trance, Hard Trance, Techno, Jungle, Jazz, Electronica, various forms of Rock, Classical music, video game/movie/anime music (OST's), etc...

Comment

Don't know if anyone's ever heard of Lordi. Kind of a retro style heavy metal with a bit of techno infused and some progressive influence. Also, their costumes are crazier than Gwar's, and they make them themselves. Anyway, I thought this particular group would enjoy this because the video is an obvious tribute to Evil Dead and the song's awesome too.

Comment

Lordi is awesome, too bad Itunes has his song in every countries store except usa

Comment

I also like video game music, I got tons of Super Mario, Donkey Kong Country, and Zelda music. I practically have all Resident Evil and Silent Hill music to.
                          Last edited by chrism3784; 06-18-2006, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Was about to start this thread, then found this one. Judging by ever modern zombie movie soundtrack, zombie nuts like heavy metal and screaming gear. It's not true is it? I can't stand that stuff. Love mostly rock and punk for good measure. Queen is the best band ever (the rest can stop trying), but like lots of other bands too. Nirvana, Weezer, Oasis, Sum 41 and lots of Australian bands like The Living End (slight chance you've heard of them in the US), but the rest you haven't heard of.

And to reply to the 18 month old post, didn't Lordi win Eurovision?
                            sigpic

Comment

Dnb, Trance, Electronica, Classical, Rock, game OSTs.

Favourite song atm: Still Grey by Pendulum

Comment

Working...
                              X