NECA Reveals Variant figure for Series 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NECA Reveals Variant figure for Series 2

NECA has officially revealed their variant figure for Series 2. It is an Iron Maiden Regenerator, as viewed through the thermal scope. It is extremely limited much like the Bloody Chainsaw Ganado variant of Series 1. It is inserted in only 1 out of 5 packs so its best to go to your local store and try and grab this before they are gone and being sold on ebay for 100$. The even more rare convention exclusive Leon figure in his RPD uniform was given away for the first fan who could find the figure, which is also reveled on NECA's site.

More information can be seen at the NECA Website.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-05-2006, 03:18 PM.

That figure looks really spectacular. They've really sat down and planned it out properly. Everything right down to the paint looks swell.

Comment

yeah, this deffinatley looks sweet.

i never got the thermal scope my first time through, after seeing that one regenerator in the freezer....yeah but i paid for it in the end......espesially when i had to go up against the iron maiden xD

Comment

Lovley, hey any news on the figures from the older games being released?

Sigh, I still need to get the first series of these, hey Dot, do you have that Leon one that you are talking about?

Comment

None yet, Just the names still.

I have an arrangment to someone in San Diego to pick Leon up for me at the Comic Con (the only place you can get it).

Comment

Working...
          X