Montauk Monster Found! (Again.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montauk Monster Found! (Again.)

I am not sure what the fuck this this is or what's it supposed to be, I just know that last summer, the same freaky ass thing washed up on shore. People suspect it came from Plum Island, I can see why. I recently e-mailed the facility there to get some kind of an answer, I will post the e-mail when I get one back, if I get one back. All I know is that because of this, I am so keeping my white ass out of the water this summer, staying inside with the AC cranked up to max. I don't want the bad luck to run across one of these freaky ass things, washed up or floating the water and I sure as hell don't want to cross a live one. Fuck that.

Thoughts. comments?

to me it reminded me of some furless/featherless animal that was sunburned. people claim it's a dog or a bird. i personally think it's a hoax

montauk is nice though, i painted a lighthouse scene once over there

Comment

I've lived on Long Island my entire life...and have never visited Montauk once.

Comment

That looks nothing like the creature last summer. This is obviously a pig or a bulldog with all the flesh on it's head ripped off.

Comment

Erm, wtf is that? o.O

Comment

now thats an ugly fucker.

Comment

Maybe their experimenting on a BOW... What ever it is it sure is scary looking and I hope I never bump into one of them in the ocean lol

Comment

I want to fight one of those!

I'd go Grizzly Adams on that motherfucker.

Comment

Yum, looks pretty edible to me!

Comment

Working...
                  X