UEFA Champions League (Rome'09)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UEFA Champions League (Rome'09)

Ladies and Gentlemen... This is the time to start discussing the FINAL of next Wednesday 27th May!

Manchester United Vs FC Barcelona

Or what is the same, Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Leo Messi...

As you all know the "King Sport" in Spain is the soccer & I hope that here too there are crazy for this sport.

I think that if Barcelona gets the control of possession and if they're comfortable in the field will have many options to win the final. The red guys only going to play the counterattack, style similar to Chelsea, anti-soccer

PS: It's the MESSI match!
    PS: ¡Visça Barça!
    Last edited by Guest; 05-19-2009, 07:51 PM.

I really don't know, I'm a Man Utd. supporter, but it's gonna be really a flip coin.

Both teams are in great shape and have great players, for me it's all on the tactics used.

Is going to be a hell of a match of course! Better get some pizza & beer to watch it with friends!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I don't want to dissapoint you Michael but Chelsea should have been at the finals and we all know who is responsible for this....

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

I'm going to go for Man Utd, if Tevez starts, he'll get the first and last goal for you lot. Still i'm getting over West Ham not making Europe this year

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
          I don't want to dissapoint you Michael but Chelsea should have been at the finals and we all know who is responsible for this....
          What did Ballack have to do with that???
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post

Spoiler:
            & if we talk about the penalty at the Camp Nou? (To Henry) or many faults that are not penalized with cards?

Be realistic, if you like soccer, you wouldn't wish that Chelsea was in the final

PS: Jogo bonito Aris! Jogo bonito!
            PS1: Anders, your compatriot isn't to blame for this, the referer in the first leg was also convicted.

Comment

Working...
            X