Never played SH on PS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never played SH on PS2

I still get the eebie-jeebies from my PSX version (which was also the european censored version ), but I've never tapped into newer technology. Am I missing something?
    Last edited by Guest; 06-16-2006, 05:20 AM.

Originally posted by MrBlood[Bx_Inc]
    I still get the eebie-jeebies from my PSX version (which was also the european censored version ), but I've never tapped into newer technology. Am I missing something?
    Yes you are, Silent Hill 2 and 3 for PS2 is freaking awesome. the graphics are much better. The only thing I don't like is when you play Silent Hill 2 for the first time, you are forced to play with noise effect on, which make the screen and little fuzzy. Beat it one time, and you can rid it. Silent Hill 3 is awesome, and pretty long.

Silent Hill 4 which is my least favorite, is ok, but it goes off from what Silent Hill is, for a little bit.

Comment

I read a review on Gamespot saying SH2 is full of not needed puzzles to solve, leaving action in second place...true?

Comment

After the first SH, they just kind of forgot they were supposed to make games and tried to make stories that didn't make any sense. Neither are very good, the first is still the best.

Comment

They do go off what Silent Hill was, but I still enjoy the gameplay. The soundtracks remained pretty good.

Comment

Working...
          X