Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shattered Memories Trailer - Lost in the Snow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shattered Memories Trailer - Lost in the Snow!

Lost in the Snow

Looks interesting!

Go!

(Also check out Pre-E3 2009: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Hands-on)

That looks more "inspired by Silent Hill" than an actual Silent Hill game if you get my meaning.

Comment

the other world transformation was awesome as fuck

Comment

It's a weird choice the ice though, that the negative of what the other world usually represents (hell)

Comment

I'm gona re post what I sed in the news section: Looks good, i even though it would look better, but well... this isn't bad at all. I don't know why, but I though the graphics would be ps3/360 alike, silly me.

What I really like are the "changes" there will be, meaning we'll get a bunch of endings (like all silent hills)

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
            It's a weird choice the ice though, that the negative of what the other world usually represents (hell)
            When hell freezes over!

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
              Well yes, ice is a very strange choice, but personally, I'm happy that they aren't reusing this "rust and blood" idea for other world again. After all those SH games it just wasn't scary or even uneasy anymore (at least for me). It's a good thing that they are trying something new and fresh instead of being just another copy & paste SH game like 0rigins and Homecoming were.
              Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 05-28-2009, 07:13 PM.

Comment

It does look interesting, hope it turns out to be good. The ice thing will be strange indoors, or i wonder if they'll change it a bit inside?

Comment

Well I'm unsure about this. When I first saw Harry, I was like wtf they done to him, but then when it showed Cybil and kept flashing between her "modern" counterpart and her "classic" look it intregued me. I know its gonna suck the big fat one. Lost all faith in the silent hill franchise at the moment.

Comment

I thought the trailer was actually pretty good.

Was that Kaufman?

Comment

I don't think so. Actually, could someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Spoiler:

If so, that's the doctor I was talking about.

But seriously, Icy Silent Hill looks like ass >_> Nothing creepy about that at all.

Comment

I really love the Ice, though probably not as Scary as rust and blood it looks really cool. I love it.

and the towns transformation scene was amazing.

Comment

I wonder if it'll affect you at all. Like, say you're running from a monster and the floor is icy and you slip....

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                            But seriously, Icy Silent Hill looks like ass >_> Nothing creepy about that at all.
                            i take it you never watched Fritt Vilt,. its a great horror gilm from norway that takes atvantage of the froxen surroundings.

also whats scarier...the woods at night, or the woods at night after freezing rain?
                            Last edited by riderkid; 05-29-2009, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Nah, I never did. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a horror gilm called Fritt Vilt about froxen surroundings.

Comment

Working...
                              X