Counter-Strike: Source Map (Mine)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter-Strike: Source Map (Mine)

A map I've been working on in CS:S... It's going to end up being something RE related, I'll let you guess... Cause it looks VERY different at first glance from the original.

Click the pictures for massive 3840x940 versions.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-26-2007, 01:10 PM.

That looks bad ass! Great attention to detail!

Comment

That's the office to the left of the statue in the RPD. The one you see the licker in the window of.

Comment

Thanks Omega!

You got it Niko
        Yeah, I am basicly trying to redo the whole R.P.D. one room at a time. I've got the room where you see the licker drop from the ceiling almost done as well as started on the main hall. The only problem I've ran into so far is textures to remotely resemble the ones used in RE2. Most of the time there is something close or almost exact but sometimes I have to use something not even close.

I'll keep posting progress
        Last edited by Ice[DDZ]; 06-20-2006, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Are you running a dual screen set up or something? That resolution is nice

Comment

Yeah...The bastard ordered one Dell 2405 and they sent him two...And only charged him for one. I had one too briefly, but my eyes are better than his and I couldnt handle the lag the panel has.
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-21-2006, 04:56 AM.

Comment

That's luck... A friend of mine sent in her laptop to get it repaired and sent her back the wrong one, when she complained, they sent her, her laptop and didn't ask for the other one in return... So now she has two of them...

Me? I just ripped off...
              Last edited by Project Omega; 06-21-2006, 07:00 AM.

Comment

This looks AWESOME!
                I'm a CSS Addicted and I can tell you, this looks fine man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                  Yeah...The bastard ordered one Dell 2405 and they sent him two...And only charged him for one. I had one too briefly, but my eyes are better than his and I couldnt handle the lag the panel has.
                  I'm not the one whose blind without his glasses
                  And I'm not picky enough to notice the lag that IS present in all the 2405's. It has never even been noticable to me in gaming/videos/etc.

Omega, I 'was' running dual Dell 2405's (seen here) but to take these screenshots I simply have one output on my videocard into my VGA, and one into my DVI and windows detects it as two monitors. So it makes for nice screenshots, is all, heh.

And thanks Pedro, I hopefully will have more for you guys to see soon enough. I just got a few new computer parts so I had to format and I haven't gotten to installing Steam again yet.
                  Last edited by Ice[DDZ]; 06-24-2006, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Very very high quality and excellent work Ice. Love them.

Comment

Looks nice. Good luck..hope you get this finished!
                      If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Hows the map coming? Any updates?

Comment

Working...
                        X