RE Extinction Spoilers and Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Extinction Spoilers and Images

"My concept behind the trilogy of movies I always imagined making was: the first movie would be a prequel to the very first game. It would tell the back story of the videogame world. The second movie would be set kind of intertwined with what was happening in Raccoon City. And then the third movie would be like a post script to the world of the videogame," Anderson explained.
    Spoiler:

Source: http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/715/715949p1.html
    Images: http://media.filmforce.ign.com/media...67/imgs_1.html

I personally think this film is going to be wierd. Wierd in the sense that it's doing what I wanted the game series to do from the begining... I wanted this kind of thing to happen in the game series... Just think about it, could the outbreak really been contained in that sort of enviroment? But thanks to RE4, any such ending is no longer possible... It can happen if you warp the current story, but then RE4 would have been nothing but story fodder... Since I don't really see "Las Plagas" staying around all that long...

Nice, Hope you dont mind but Im moving this to the news forum

Comment

Claire looks bad-ass in that pic, definitely very cool!

Neat if they give her that look if she ever appears in another RE game. Get away from the typical pony-tail.

Comment

Anyone else getting a T2-Sarah Conner vibe from Claire?

Comment

Totally, thats what I thought when I first seen her XD

Comment

Dunno if you know but on YouTube theres a video showing the extras getting their make up on. The zombies are very dusty and gray in this one.

grabacion de resident movie 3 ecna de levantar al zombie viejito.

Comment

Working...
            X