Yays! Magazine scanning is almost done :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yays! Magazine scanning is almost done :D

A project started well over a year and a half ago is finally nearing the end. I have about 24 magazines left to scan out of over 200. All RE based things, so the site should have a huge archive of interviews, beta screens and other various mag only stuff. Possibly the second most coverage of 1.5 thanks to all this as well. I've attached a shot of the folders current contents

It should be fun figuring out a working design for all this. We'll probably have to do some advanced database which will allow you guys to search for various critera. Magazine, Game Coverage, Type (interview, preview, review) etc. Should be great once its all up!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-02-2006, 06:22 PM.

man... you rock.
    where do you get all this stuff?

Comment

Most of it was from my old collection of mags but a large portion of them I bought from various places. Usually ebay, but there were some from the UK that I got off a friend. The shipping was hell though!

Comment

That's a shit load of magazines... I too have a ton of magazine clippings in a drawer that I planned to scan a while ago but never got around to doing it :B (Kudo's on actually doing it and organizing it so nicely )
        Last edited by Project Omega; 07-03-2006, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega
          That's a shit load of magazines... I too have a ton of magazine clippings in a drawer that I planned to scan a while ago but never got around to doing it :B (Kudo's on actually doing it and organizing it so nicely )
          Ill buy it at a high price! But seriously, Id like to get my hands on those If you are willing to sell em lemme know cause I can definitely use more

Comment

Dude. Your house must be FILLED with videogame mags, videogames, and RE stuff. I've never seen anyone with so many RE Stuff and great connections as you!
            What do you do for living?? Do you have a PHD in Resident Evilness?

I have some mags, but they are all in portuguese, many of them say stuff about Resident Evil. But I have no scanner.

Comment

"Hehe, Thank Ya..."

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
              Ill buy it at a high price! But seriously, Id like to get my hands on those If you are willing to sell em lemme know cause I can definitely use more
              Sold! I'll ship them Wednesday morning...

Comment

Package sent. Priority mail with delivery confirmation. Sorry about the packaging... You'll know what I'm talking about once you open it... Construction paper was all I had

Comment

XD! I dont care lol. Ill let ya know when I get it.

Comment

I have some biohazard mags, but I bet that, you know no Korean

=\

English mags? Korea doesn't sell english

Comment

Got em today PO..CONSTRUCTION PAPER AND STAPLES!! XD!!!!! I love it, Im almost done with this last mag now and Ill move onto your stuff next. Great timing!

Comment

Yes. My nieces were left construction paperless :-D

Comment

Do you smoke PO? Or someone in your house? OO!! A gameboy color RE article XD!

Comment

My parents smoke; I don't, it's a nasty habit I don't want to pick up... But yeah, sorry about that... I didn't have anything else available at the time and I need something to protect them from moisture so I chose that kind of paper since it's thicker and would probably absorb moisture better...

Anyway, hopefully you found something of use

Comment

Working...
                            X