Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post a picture of your weapons (real & airsoft)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post a picture of your weapons (real & airsoft)

Here's the thread, so post em if ya got em
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

you totally just stole my idea lol jk. i got a famas a few months ago ive only played a few matches with it

and all of my friends pretty much know about my MK.23 SOCOM .45 ACP airsoft

surpressor actually works. its a little wrong when your side arm gets more people out than your main arm.
    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-08-2009, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0020.bmp
Views:	1
Size:	359.9 KB
ID:	398664Weapon of choice

Comment

^ lol, that's pretty badass. I'll have to post my Final Fantasy "Cloud" sword
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Is it full size?...christ I can't imagine someone actually holding one.

Comment

I don't think it's the exact size, but it's just about there. It's way too heavy for me to ever use it has a real weapon, that's for sure

Comment

sigpic

Comment

This is going to be pretty big, so bare with me...

You wouldnt believe, but its got AC and a god damn cup holder installed...

Heres one with a TM MP7A1, made in 2007 summer. The gun is awesome, but all in all, I would pick the MP5 Kurtz if I went for a small SMG.

An oldie, 2006 summer. I still have that gun (TM M733), its the oldest gun around where I play

We used to take a lot more pictures back then, nowadays airsofting is kind of a routine (fun though), so we only take pics of bigger events.

Heres a clip from a 48 man scenario event which our rag tag team of 12 managed to win. Skip to 1:22 for some Metal Gear Solid action by yours truly.

There are 2 abandoned nuclear bases close to 15 kilometres from my home, 1 troop staging and radar base, number of collective farm complexes, and thats how it pretty much is for most of the country. Post-Soviet states have its perks. And, on top of that, we are pretty liberal with pyrotechnics (although very responsible), which is a significant upside from what Ive learned from people in the States.
                Last edited by Member_of_STARS; 06-10-2009, 01:09 PM.

Comment

sick stuff MOS. i airsoft as well (if you cant tell by my post above)
                  i might be getting a new airsoft gun friday. i'm thinking about getting a
                  TM M4
                  Spoiler:

or a TM MP5 SD
                  Spoiler:

or a
                  Well L96
                  Spoiler:

if i can find one
                  SCAR (MK.17)
                  Spoiler:
                  Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-10-2009, 02:11 PM.

Comment

If you know what youre doing and if you know what you want and have at least a year of experience behind you (and some know-how) then Tokyo Marui guns become a waste of money. Chinese clones have gone a long way and I wouldnt pay any attention to the "quality gun enthusiasts" who look down on brands like CYMA or Jing Gong.

Also, just letting you know, both MP5 (with an exception of MP5K) and M series have ver.2 gearboxes, which is unchanged since it came out and has a significant design problem. I would steer clear from those, unless you take the guns seriously and take some steps in order to level the risks. Im talking about the gearbox cracking at the front end, which can be prevented by "radiusing" the corner of the front window, putting some buffer between the piston head and cylinder head. Theres also a gadget called the Shock Transfer System, which is getting positive feedback.

All in all, I would advise you get a ver.3 gearbox gun (G36 and AK series, aswell as the MP5K) if you want to keep it simple, reliable, yet powerful at the same time. If you get a ver.2 gun, and dont want to spend 30 to 50 bucks on a gearbox twice a year (if you run with an M120 spring), consider what my advice.

Then again, if your field has a 300 fps limit, then the stock 300 fps ver.2 guns will hold up just fine. But I would still get a CYMA or a Jing Gong, then swap the spring to something weaker, change the hop up rubber and it would last me at least 2 seasons.

Comment

i got about 7 months behind me (im still a newbie pretty much)

yha i no TM isnt the best but i cant really afford a classic army or a KSC gun atm lol.

im looking pretty much for a good middle (somewhat high quality) gun that i can afford.
                      JG isnt bad ive been looking at a few of them recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
                        [ATTACH]2757[/ATTACH]Weapon of choice
                        I have one that looks something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                          I have one that looks something like that.
                          same here its downstairs. ill take a pic later

Comment

Right now, I only have one Airsoft gun and a star wars sword and a sword thats pretty badass. I broke all my other airsoft guns...

Comment

I'll get pics later, but I have a Beretta M92F (hmmmm, I wonder who uses that... ). Not a S.T.A.R.S. model though. D: Also, I don't know the name but I have another pistol, a dagger, and I want to get a shotgun. I'm not a huge airsoft enthusiast, I just like having them. XD

Comment

Working...
                              X