Old HL1 and DNF articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old HL1 and DNF articles

I want to get rid of these and the forums are about the best place I could post em for archiving. So enjoy.
    Attached Files

Duke Nukem Forever ;_; Someday we will get it. There was a rumour flying about that it would be at this years E3 built on the Source engine. So much for that And the Half-Life beta is very interesting. There are alot of videos on YouTube which I found recently.

Comment

nice finds dot. Duke nukem NEVER !!

Comment

Well, recently we saw Prey released which was in production with 3D Realms for 11 years, maybe Duke's time is near.

Duke Nukem Forever is one of my most anticipated games and has been for awhile. It was Duke Nukem 3D which got me into FPS, so i'm dying to see Duke kick ass and chew bubblegum again.

Comment

Weren't the developers offered alot of money if they actually got the project off the ground?

Comment

For Duke? Apparantly they were offered something like a bonus of $500,000 to get it out the door by the end of 2006.

Comment

Yeah, something like that. They should hurry up and release it. I've even heard rumours that Max Payne was Duke Nukem Forever, because apparently (and this is all 100% unresearched on my part) there are references to DNF in Max Paynes code or something?

Comment

Sick.

Comment

Working...
                X