Shattered Memories "Psychiatrist Test" Partial Question list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shattered Memories "Psychiatrist Test" Partial Question list

from the giant bomb e3 coverage, sorry for the low quality image. This is the standard video capture

The largest video game database online, Giant Bomb features Game Reviews, News, Videos, and Forums for the latest in PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, DS, 3DS, NGP, and more!

E3 Day 3, start from 15 : 30 onwards.
    Last edited by A-J; 06-15-2009, 03:15 PM.

What is this?
    sigpic

Comment

the questions that you have to answer at the start of SH Shattered memories that determine things like cybil's appearance and the bar and diner thing etc ..

Comment

Um, we already saw the whole thing from IGN's walkthrough

Comment

woops, guess i missed that in the e3 thread.

Comment

And then you are asked the final question if you've ever cheated, again. To which you have to swing the remote up and down for yes, left to right for no.
            Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 06-15-2009, 05:33 PM.
            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

I'm guessing that will change depending on the answers you give, maybe

Comment

Yeah, talk about old.

Having significant background into the field of Psychology I must say these questions really don't convey a lot of meaning to the test giver as to what the subject's personality is. That being said, I do think I'm getting a little to carried away here as this isn't meant to be an awesome and comprehensive test but a simple gameplay mechanic.

Either way, interesting to see if some questions will be weighted higher than others.

Comment

Besides the questions, on the e3 bombcast they also mentioned that during a demo the producer detailed that the game will also remember smaller things like when you reach an abandoned building, if you entered the men's room first or the ladies room first etc etc .

basically it's flagging small events like this through out the game and things will change dynamically based on your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                    Yeah, talk about old.

Having significant background into the field of Psychology I must say these questions really don't convey a lot of meaning to the test giver as to what the subject's personality is. That being said, I do think I'm getting a little to carried away here as this isn't meant to be an awesome and comprehensive test but a simple gameplay mechanic.

Either way, interesting to see if some questions will be weighted higher than others.
                    Doesn't the counselor also pour a glass of liquor, either for himself or Harry? I would think there's something wrong with his whole practice. Though I don't think the designers would expect gamers to complete the MMPI or something.
                    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 06-17-2009, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X