Resident Evil "Wii" @ EB Games/Gamestop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil "Wii" @ EB Games/Gamestop

The game is now able to be reserved at your local EB Games store, or Gamestop store. It's slated for Q1 2007 which will most likely be pushed back because we've seen nothing on the game as of yet and that only leaves about 6 months to create the game. The game has a spot on the EB Games and Gamestop web sites, click here to view the page. You can pre-order the game online as well I believe. Hopefully we'll see Resident Evil 5 for PS3 and 360 next.
    Last edited by Ice[DDZ]; 07-15-2006, 01:05 AM.

What the hell, wasnt Nintendo bitching about high dev costs which is why they went with the non HD buisness model? Yet EB is pricing them at 60? God I hate EBgames. They think just cause 360 games are priced higher that they can follow suit with all platforms? What a joke....
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-15-2006, 03:43 AM.

Comment

I live in Edinburgh and I can get loyalty points at Game with my purchases. Hardly worth it, though. Anyhow, I hope we get some new info soon. Resident Evil news seems to come and go like mosquitoes in spring. All we know is that Leon may return. Which can only mean we'll see Ashley again as well.

Comment

I think Ashley is done. If anything its going to be Hunnigan and Leon, but I've had enough of him frankly. Lets see Barry god damnit! Magnum ownage!

Comment

Dot50Cal, I think you just found your new custom title.

Magnum ownage!

Comment

I sincerely hope that I never ever see Ashley set foot into Resident Evil ever again.
            Last edited by James; 07-23-2006, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X