Kijuju forum, needed anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kijuju forum, needed anymore?

Just wondering what you guys think we should do (if anything) with the Kijuju forum. I suppose we can make it a general RE5 forum, or even just delete it and move all topics into the general RE discussion. Let me know what sounds best to you.

I think it can be scrapped. No one's worried about Spoilers at this point and the thread barely gets any traffic.

Comment

I think you should just merge it with Umbrella labs, because i think the majority of people here have either played or already know what happens in RE5.

And plus the fact that people talk about RE5's spoilers outside of that forum as well so it really serves little to no purpose at all anymore.

Comment

Delete it, unless it had any good posts or convos then keep those but to be honest I never used it that much because I didn't wish to see any spoliers at the time and now i've played 5, I just keep to the main topics on Umbrella Labs.

Comment

Unstick stickies, merge with regular RE forum, create a new and similar forum when Darkside Chronicles draws near (and repeat for any future "new" RE titles).

Comment

Yeah, thats basically what I was thinking Carn. It shall be done (later today).

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
              Delete it, unless it had any good posts or convos then keep those.
              I don't think any of it should be deleted, there are some rather good topics in there like this one. http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4476

Comment

We'll never mass delete topics. The forum history is very important to me.

Comment

Yeah, I agree with the majority here. Should merge it with Umbrella Labs and perhaps something similar with DSC. If anyone's bothered about RE5 spoilers this late on, they shouldn't be checking up here anyway 99.9% of people know what happens now.

Comment

merg it with the UL

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      We'll never mass delete topics. The forum history is very important to me.
                      I feel the same way. I couldn't find an old thread one time and didn't realize there is an option at the bottom to change how far back the threads go.
                      Last edited by Stars1356; 06-22-2009, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Ok, done! I'll keep the forum around so we don't have to re-create one for every new game thats coming up (unless theres more than one). I suppose Darkside Chronicles will be the next one, but we still have a ways to go before we need a spoiler forum for that.

Comment

why not just rename it to simply resident evil spoilers forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Neoblast View Post
                            why not just rename it to simply resident evil spoilers forum?
                            I think that's a very good idea. We should do that, it would save a new sub forum having to be made for every new game.

Comment

People will get confused then and start posting spoilers from all games in there, and really, we don't need a seperate forum for spoilers on old games. Theres a point where pretty much everyone here has played a game. We only need one for a newly released/ very close to released game imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X