Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson dies after heart attack !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson dies after heart attack !!

LOS ANGELES - The website TMZ says Michael Jackson suffered cardiac arrest and died on Thursday afternoon.

TMZ says Jackson was loaded into an ambulance just after 2 p.m. Central time., and his mother was to meet him at the hospital.

Paramedics were seen performing CPR on the singer, who suffered the heart attack at his home on Los Angeles.
    holy crap
    Last edited by A-J; 06-25-2009, 05:01 PM.

he's hospitalized he's not dead....yet

Comment

Woah... is this legit? I mean I liked him in the 80's and early 90's still that sucks there will only be one Michael J. O.O

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          he's hospitalized he's not dead....yet
          Nah, he did die. Paramedics couldn't revive him.

Comment

Im watching the live stream on BBC, and they're saying that his death is still unconfirmed ..

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

I hope that this is not true.
              sigpic

Comment

Holy crap. What a talented singer from the 60s on.

Well I guess now the Dandy Warhols are covering Blackbird.

Comment

Just. fucking gutted right now.

Comment

Finally, the man can have peace...something he clearly never had during his 50 years on earth.

Comment

It's confirmed, hate to write this but it's true he has passed away.
                      I don't know what to feel, sad of course. I was planning on getting tickets for when he came to London, but .....
                      At the end of the day, like him or dislike the guy he made great music and is a legend that will go down in history. RIP

Comment

If I was the praying type, I'd pray for his family. Then again...I'd also probably pray for all the other millions of people suffering in the world too. Sad to hear he died though.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

why is CNN saying he is still alive then? so are some other links my friend is telling me about but yha some of them are saying he is dead

2 famous people have died today

ok nvm yha he is dead MSN confirmed

death comes in three

farrah fawcett
                          michael jackson

whos next?
                          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-25-2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Damn, Farraw Fawcett and then MJ? This is a sad day for showbiz. The rumors are that he's dead, but almost every news source reports he's in grave condition.

If he's dead then both RIP.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Yeah everyone keeps saying "He is dead." Unconfirmed so they dont get in trouble if they are wrong but TMZ and LA Times both are saying he is dead, least this is what BBC World News is saying..

I feel bad even with the questionable things he was accusted of.
                              Last edited by J_Man757; 06-25-2009, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X