Sexual discussion topic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual discussion topic.

Thought there was something missing here. We need a sex topic! Its on all of our minds. So lets let it out here. This is just about sex in general. Discuss please! Don't be shy!

i like sex

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
      i like sex
      I'm shocked.

Comment

Let's keep in mind, children, that if this degenerates into random sexual jokes or such and I will close it. Or if you post anything that makes me blush.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          Let's keep in mind, children, that if this degenerates into random sexual jokes or such and I will close it. Or if you post anything that makes me blush.
          Lol Okay, we will keep this as clean as possible... Maybe even something like Sex Ed for THIA? I mean I could learn a few things... Afterall, I AM a virgin.

Comment

So....um.
            Sex can be so many things.

Fun/Dangerous
            Awesome/Horrible
            Pleasurable/Painful
            Relaxing/A workout
            A Hobby/ A chore.

Greatness lol.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

sex, im done with it for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                Pleasurable/Painful
                I like using whips.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                  I like using whips.

Lol I know you do ;) Anywho, is sex the first time painful for girls? I heard it is.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
                    Lol Okay, we will keep this as clean as possible... Maybe even something like Sex Ed for THIA? I mean I could learn a few things... Afterall, I AM a virgin.
                    That's something to be proud of in this day and age. Excellente.
                    And yes, to most. It's not horrible though, in fact some girls lose their virginity when they are younger and don't even realize it (on activities like horse back riding). I'm sure when it comes down to it, it just varies between the individual and their pain threshold.
                    Last edited by REmaster; 07-10-2009, 04:05 AM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

it is.

as for it hurting the first time. The girl i had sex with for the first time (yes she was a virgin as well) said it didnt really hurt but it stinged a little bit.

Comment

And yes, to most. It's not horrible though, in fact some girls lose their virginity when they are younger and don't even realize it (on activities like horse back riding). I'm sure when it comes down to it, it just varies between the individual and their pain threshold.
                        Explain the horseback riding thing? I'm a virgin too by the way, and proud of it.

Comment

Thanks! Crazy as it sounds, its actually something I've chosen to do for the past 19 years lol I'm not going to lose it until I find the right person to lose it to, thanks for the info btw
                          Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                          it is.

as for it hurting the first time. The girl i had sex with for the first time (yes she was a virgin as well) said it didnt really hurt but it stinged a little bit.
                          Stings? Interesting... I will keep that in mind... I heard if it burns thats a bad sign and means you could have an STD But I haven't heard about it stinging before.

Comment

i could have heard her wrong
                            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 07-10-2009, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                              Explain the horseback riding thing? I'm a virgin too by the way, and proud of it.
                              Alright. In some cases girls can tear their hymen (the fleshy little piece that for the most part makes you a virgin) while riding a horse because of all the force being applied to that area. It could be affected by any type of similiar activity in that area. However, some girls are born without a hymen, which is pretty rare but in those cases I would think that they would feel very little if no pain at all.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 07-10-2009, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X