Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NECA Figure Update

*Update* x2
    Page 24 of the Resident Evil 4 Trials has been added.
    Page 23 of the Resident Evil 4 Trials has been added.

The website Superhero Times has got some pictures in of the new line of NECA figures. Most of them are prototype however they are looking extremely good! I wouldnt want to rip their work, so I'm direct linking you guys to their site. Check them out here or click the picture below!

In addition to this news, Gamespot is reporting that Sony is honoring Capcom for outstanding sales of Resident Evil 4. The July 25 awards show recognized PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable titles that have become best sellers, based on sales data gathered through April 30. Resident Evil 4 was among these, scoring a "gold" status. Looks like RE4 on the PS2 is doing quite well despite its toned down graphics. You can read the full release at Gamespot.

In addition, Page 22 of the Resident Evil 4 Trials feature has been added.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-27-2006, 02:05 PM.

I want the Jill one. That's the best looking Jill figure I've seen in over 4+ years.

Comment

I was about to post the same thing. Jill looks great, as do most of them. The Blood Omen one is a bit wierd though

Comment

Managed to snag the Leon convention exclusive, thus completing the NECA collection so far ;P. Id post pictures but all I have is my camera phone, and its not even worth it with that.

Comment

These look wonderful, I still need to buy Series 1 and 2, plus that convention exclusive... thats gonna be a pain in the ass to get... I think Ill get that convention one first, then the rest later.

Comment

Dont forget about the chase variants. Bloody Ganado in series 1 (make sure its sealed, a company sold re-packaged bloody ones) and the Thermal Scoped regenerator.

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot about the bloody ganado.... shit, that will be hard to get. Oh well, I think I may be able to get some for cheap, I have a friend who works at Suncoast Movies, they sell the RE figs there, he could buy them with his discount.

Comment

The Chris and Jill ones look straight out of the REmake. The Leon one's pretty horrid though.

Comment

Working...
                X