Anybody here enjoy The Onion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody here enjoy The Onion?

I think they're hilarious. They are my all time favorite satirists.

Their videos are pretty funny too, for the most part. But I enjoy the paper just a little bit more.

I tried showing it to my friends once, even. None of them got the articles...

Discuss:

Whether you like or dislike The Onion, and if you want, favorite articles and/or videos.

"Tech-savvy consumers are lining up today to be the first who purchase Sonys brand new stupid piece of shit that doesnt do the god damn thing its fucking supposed to."

Their best work, absolutely hilarious.

Our Tech Trends reporter looks at the new gizmo Sony promises will revolutionize the way consumers become infuriated by goddamn blinking TV box things.For Mo...

Comment

Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
      "Tech-savvy consumers are lining up today to be the first who purchase Sonys brand new stupid piece of shit that doesnt do the god damn thing its fucking supposed to."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyVh1_vWYQ
      "To see if they can figure out this mother fucking time vampire."
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I've heard of and read smatterings of articles. I should probably start reading it regularly. According to a literature teacher of mine, upon the moon landings, the article "Holy Fuck. Man Walks on the Moon." was printed.

Comment

Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyVh1_vWYQ
          That was great and so true

Comment

Sounds like a newspaper that would belong in Final Fantasy.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Love, love, LOVE The Onion. Wonderful stuff!

Comment

At least I'm not alone here.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                  I've heard of and read smatterings of articles. I should probably start reading it regularly. According to a literature teacher of mine, upon the moon landings, the article "Holy Fuck. Man Walks on the Moon." was printed.
                  Yup. They were around. And it's actually, "HOLY SHIT MAN WALKS ON FUCKING MOON.

Holy Living Fuck".

You should. A new issue is released every Thursday. Just look for a black box with an onion on it. Chances are, that's The Onion.

Comment

Working...
                  X