Anal Penetrating Chair Kills Teen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anal Penetrating Chair Kills Teen

This story brings shivers down my spine, to say the least. I can't imagine the pain this poor kid went though, so I don't suppose it would be good to say that he got teared a new one...
    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Wow. Poor kid, that makes me feel a bit paranoid about my own computer seat.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

The first thing I though of when I saw the topic title was Burn After Reading.

But now I'll be paranoid whenever I sit on one of these chairs.

Comment

for some reason i read the title as "Anal penetrating claire kills teen".

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
          for some reason i read the title as "Anal penetrating claire kills teen".
          I on the other hand, thought it was one of those nice chairs with a penis on top.
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

*gulps* that's the last time i use one of those kind of chairs jesus >.<

Comment

I first read the title as "anal penetrating teen kills chair"

Comment

Wow that really sucks, I'm sitting on a computer chair right now and think I'm going to get up now.

Comment

Well, I have to use one of those types of chairs at work everyday. I better guard my bunghole from now on. D:

Comment

Well there goes my chair into a skip. The luxury of being able to move up and down at the press of a lever isnt quite worth having a load of shrapnel fired into my ass.

Comment

Damn. I'm not comfortable sitting in my computer chair anymore.

Comment

That just... sucks. I don't even have the urge to make a pain in the ass joke.

Comment

I remember this story.

Very weird and very...sad. That must have been painful.

Comment

This is a kinda odd story and poor dude died in a chair

Comment

Working...
                            X