Final pages added in RE4 Trial hacking feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final pages added in RE4 Trial hacking feature

Ah, the long awaited end to this part in this feature. Its taken a few months to document everything and its gonna be another few months probably again covering the hacking section for the Biohazard 4 Trial. Now that the RE4 Trial has been released, Im hoping you guys can help me fill in any errors I made on the page. So without any more wait, the final two pages of Hacking the RE4 Trial:

Page 25
    Page 26
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-29-2006, 01:43 PM.

Sweet jesus, it is completed, congrats on a job well done Dot.

Comment

Good job, you rock! =D

Comment

Thanks ;) Marks helping me out on the Bio 4 Trial now, so this one should go by quicker

Comment

I saw the vids you posted on youtube, and ... it lead me here eventually. Great work.

Though when I look over the 10 minute gameplay vid on the Making of DVD (and the trailer before it), I think the blue haze slowdown effect was implemented and meant for the final version. The aesthetic similarity is there for sure with 3.5, but the blue haze really did nothing there.

It appeared only when Leon was facing an enemy (hookman, the armor suits, and the dolls).

I'm guessing that Mikami originally wanted the game to be significantly more difficult, and decided to give gamers a bit of an edge with a bullet time like ability instead of ... say a dodge feature.

Comment

Working...
          X