X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I dislike Youtube

I seen some rediculous comment on one of my videos:

men these people are fucking up resident 4 men these people are pussy's
    I shrugged it off and asked him if his mother knew he spoke that way..But I was not prepared for a response, let alone the one he gave me:

bicth am 16 and i could say whatever and i got laid 4 times bicth and you got laid none so shut the fuck up and stop mess with resident evil 4 bicth
    ..... .... ....

Heres his profile: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=majinanthony02

Attached Files

Comment

Lol, that means he got laid zero times

Comment

HES BEEN BANNED ROFL!

Comment

Hahaha.

Amazing what complete and utter fuckheads we're raising these days.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I really am in favor of a test if adult hood when people reach 16, its a nice test which evaluates whether said person actually deserves the right to live, failure will result with them being led into a faily large room with other morons who failed to be summarily shot by firing squad.

Comment

I'm slightly more humane. I'd go with making sure they can't breed. Survival of the fittest...anyone too stupid to pass a simple test doesn't foul the gene pool anymore.

Comment

wow what an R-Tarded douche bag... he got banned so what ever.

Comment

He got banned.

I always think of Cartman, when I see people like this, "whatever I'll do what I want." Always comes into my head.
                  Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

hey live in london, all the kids are like this nowadays ........bloody trats

Comment

Lol, that's funny! I love it when people like that carry on about nothing. Why, I remember back in my days on GTAForums ( :p ) when someone provoked this other guy. The other guy just blew his nut and started writing messages in all caps, stuff like:

I WAS RAISED IN THE HOOD IM GANGSTA UR NOT U GET LAID BY UR OWN DAD MY DADS GANGSTA WE GO KILLING MUTHAFUKERS WHO DONT LIKE US U BETTER WATCH OUT BITCH ILL KILL UR ASS WHEN UR NOT WATCHING ILL FUCKING FIND YOU BITCH IM NOT AFRAID ILL COME RAPE YOU IM ONLY FIFTEEN BITCH...

La-de-da-de-da, etc. It was really funny. This guy like was banned in one hour. It was funny to see his profile, too.

"Active time on forums: (something like) 1 hour, 23 minutes, 43 seconds"

I'd really like to see people like them shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X