The Darkside Chronicles "Talking Evil" Blog - Sound Recording Takes Shape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Darkside Chronicles "Talking Evil" Blog - Sound Recording Takes Shape

After last week's discussion concerning the cinematic aspect of the game, the focus this week switch to the audio aspect, as the director talk about the sound recording.

He talks about problems he encountered while they were recording the voices in studio in Los Angeles, such as the troubles with the recording the voices for Sally Cahill (Ada) and Alyson Court (Claire), as both of them were not at the studio personally (they are based in Canada).

"Talking Evil" Blog

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
    (...) with the recording the voices for Sally Cahill (Ada) and Alyson Court (Claire) (...)

So they really did it - they brought Sally back .

Comment

YEA!!!! BETCHES!!! Sally Cahill CONFIRMED!!! Also, I like the fact that they are Canadian. Cuz obviously I am too!! lol anyway glad to hear about Sally, I didn't know whether they would include Sally or not cuz I believe she lives in Vancouver B.C.

Comment

Nice, Sally is my favourite voice actress from the series (Alyson too).

Comment

Well atleast we know at last that Sally Cahill is voiceing Ada again so that a weight off our shoulders.

Comment

It's just a bummer Richard Waugh isn't coming back.

Comment

Richard Waugh's time passed, it's all about D.C. Douglas now

BTW, how could anyone NOT recognize Sally's voice in one of the first trailers that featured Ada?

Comment

[QUOTE]BTW, how could anyone NOT recognize Sally's voice in one of the first trailers that featured Ada?/QUOTE]

Guess people weren't sure, plus the clip with her voice was short.

Glad to see they are using the same voice actors and realizing that it's the little things that game make a good game great.

Comment

Working...
                X