Rudeness Stops Now (again!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudeness Stops Now (again!)

I'm back around lurking the boards. I hear theres been a general air of rudeness from some folks, so expect to see some infraction points for what you've been getting away with.

As always, we want to be an accommodating website which welcomes all members. Except when those members insult others. Trolling and skirting around the rules will not be tolerated from this point forward. Insulting moderators who volunteer their time free of charge for doing their job won't be tolerated. Spamming (one line posts, with little or no effort) will also be targeted.

You've been warned.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-22-2009, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Good to here your back Dot to restore order.

Comment

Originally posted by K5Blazer View Post
        How exactly does you posting that help matters though? If anything it's exactly the sort of thing Dot's talking about.

The bannon thing is well overdone by now, if it was left to the occasional posting by some of the mods guys it would still be funny...but it's constant overuse by people trying to impress the mods by using it has taken all the charm away from it. That's not aimed at you personally, it's a general thing.
        Last edited by Stu; 08-24-2009, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
            How exactly does you posting that help matters though? If anything it's exactly the sort of thing Dot's talking about.

The bannon thing is well overdone by now, if it was left to the occasional posting by some of the mods guys it would still be funny...but it's constant overuse by people trying to impress the mods by using it has taken all the charm away from it. That's not aimed at you personally, it's a general thing.
            Hmm... not that I think K5Blazer is trying to impress Dot50Cal (I forgot their relationship, if it was just close friends or cousins), but, yeah, I think it is a bit of an annoyance that good ol' Bannon gets called out of his cave when there's no food to be found... He gets really upset and calming him down can take several days

Comment

I did say that particular part wasn't aimed at K5Blazer

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                Hmm... not that I think K5Blazer is trying to impress Dot50Cal (I forgot their relationship, if it was just close friends or cousins), but, yeah, I think it is a bit of an annoyance that good ol' Bannon gets called out of his cave when there's no food to be found... He gets really upset and calming him down can take several days
                I agree whole heartedly...although when the oppurtunity is at hand, I wish people would use my troll scrubber for a change

Bannon is kind of like Jaws, the Cloverfield monster, etc. The less you see it, the more you fear it. Than again, perhaps people could just act appropriate, not bash others and follow the rules? Nah, what am I thinking?
                Last edited by REmaster; 08-24-2009, 03:46 PM.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

^I agree. Leon can scrub viruses from the face of the Earth.

Why not trolls?

And if we stopped having those kinds of people, Bannon would die from starvation...

That is, until we hired a shaman to bring him back to life when and if we DO stumble across a troll.
                  Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 08-24-2009, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by K5Blazer View Post
                    Bannon is overused, I mean was that really needed. It's as if you were rubbing it into Dot's face after he specifically said no spam or pointless posts.

Damn people give me a headache sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                    X