Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long have you been a fan of the series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long have you been a fan of the series?

Ever since I tried Resident Evil 2 about 5 years ago, I've been fond of survival horror games. I've collected as many as I can, and I also like the movies and the characters, although some people hate Alice but that's fine with me. Opinions are opinions. I can see myself being a fan for a very long time to come.

Alone in the Dark! That was a fun game..I remember renting it from BlockBuster back when they used to rent out PC games. I hated it, though. I couldn't get very far.

I remember playing Resident Evil in '96, my older brother rented it and when I found out I got farther than him(which never happens), I had to buy the game, so I got it for Christmas.

Instantly fell in love, but the Richard Aiken room music spooked the shit out of me..along with many other scenes. Ended up being a fan of my Gameshark CD-X by using it to watch every ending scene numerous times, and recording the game's kickass Credits music with a tape recorder held up to the TV. :p

Eventually my brother made me trade in my original RE for Director's Cut when that came out, but at the time the demo disc of RE2 was worth it.
    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Been around since the PSX was released and my neighbor rented the original game.

Comment

Bio1 in 5/1996

coz korean kids that time loves playing biohazard.

of coz some of us can read some japanese, but I can only read korean and some few english.

actually my english not good.

Comment

I saw prewiews for the first Resident Evil back in about 94/95 in GI, which I was subscribed to at the time, and there was just something about it that looked very unique. It must have been all the various perspectives, I couldn't imagine how the game worked, but I was intrigued. This was during the time I started getting into darker, heavier metal, and it represented the decline of my Foxism. It's weird how at that time, when I had the Fox decline, that I started listening to darker music, playing darker games, and becoming increasingly more depressed.

Comment

Working...
          X