What's your favorate anime?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorate anime?

My all time fav would have to be Cowboy Bebop. I've watched since AdultSwim started airing it in 1998. I never get tired of Spike's badass-ness. I mean who keeps grenades in a fridge? That is just pure awesome.

Animus simply aren't what they used to be anymore. I can't stand half of what they show on tv. Bleach, Naruto...its all shit to me. I love X/1999, Boogiepop Phantom, Petshop of Horrors, Shuffle! (though I loathe the anime ending), Lupin III, and Spiral. Those are just a few off the top of my head. Yeah...Bebop is awesome. Loved the music. The characters are pretty well rounded as well.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I like Naruto, Devil may cry, and final fantasy last order.

Comment

Evangelion. It makes my fuckin' brain bleed out my ears. I'm really looking foward to the new updated version.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          Evangelion. It makes my fuckin' brain bleed out my ears. I'm really looking foward to the new updated version.
          Evangelion is a classic. My favorate character is Asuka. She's such a bitch, it's entertaining.

Comment

Evangelion Genesis is the one I've watched so far.

Comment

Well, I've had a ton of favorite Anime's that I constantly watched. However, my all-time favorite is Dragon Ball Z. Sailor Moon was also up there, along with Ronin Warriors. So many to choose from, but those are the top ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                Animus simply aren't what they used to be anymore. I can't stand half of what they show on tv. Bleach, Naruto...its all shit to me.
                Ain't that the truth. I miss all the classic anime. These days, it's all pretty much crap, and it's really disheartening. Sighhh.

Anyway~ my favorite anime has to be Pokemanz.

No, really, I still love Pokemon, even the current seasons. Of course, I stopped watching the English version in 2006 when they changed the voice actors (after eight years, fffuuuuu!!!), so now I stick to the Japanese version. Even amongst all the changes in the series, I still love the show. Obviously, there ain't nothing like the first season, but I prefer the Advanced Generation. The show just makes me smile. It's so sweet and touching, and it's like a part of my childhood I can't separate with... Bawwwww. :[

Other series I enjoy are Kyou Kara Maou! and Shōjo Kakumei Utena. Two really good series with amazing characters and excellent development.

Comment

Akira.

Neo Tokyo is about to E.X.P.L.O.D.E
                  sigpic

Comment

Death Note, I think it's the onlly anime worth menioning, it feels as something greater...

P.S.: I found Gravitation REALLY funny, it's great

Comment

Cowboy Bebop, because it's the only one I can stand.

Comment

It's between One Piece and Dragonball for me.

Comment

The only thing I liked about dragonball is the SSJ transformations and that's it.

Comment

Dragon Ball, Blood +, Death Note, Samurai X and Full Metal Alchemist.

Fantastic series.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I don't like much but...

Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Kuroshitsuji, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Soul Eater are really all I can stand, and enjoy. Gravitation had its funny moments but it's mostly an over dramatic shonen-ai pile of drivel, anime and manga both.

I've recently started re-kindling those old girly anime shows that the dubs fucked over when I was a child. Card Captor Sakura and Sailor Moon, why do they amuse me so? ._.

Comment

Working...
                              X