This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions among the Ps3?

Okay I broke my old ps3 so I was wondering about the difference between the original and slim, if which the 2 is better and why?
    Playstation 3 Original
    66.67%
    Playstation 3 Slim
    33.33%

I can't help you, I don't know a thing about PSĀ· (I'm a Microsoft boy), but I like the original over Slim

Comment

Seriously? Google could have given you the answer in milliseconds. Anything and everything about the PS3 Slim was plastered all over the internet within the past week.

Or do you just like making numerous threads?

http://www.engadget.com/2009/08/27/p...3-slim-review/
      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 09-01-2009, 12:41 PM.

Comment

You forgot answer 3: "That would be an ecumenical matter!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
          Seriously? Google could have given you the answer in milliseconds. Anything and everything about the PS3 Slim was plastered all over the internet within the past week.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/08/27/p...3-slim-review/
          Jesus why are you blowing steam off me, I am only asking which Ps3 should I get through peoples opinions rather than reading from other sites info.

Comment

Originally posted by Swagger View Post
            Jesus why are you blowing steam off me, I am only asking which Ps3 should I get through peoples opinions rather than reading from other sites info.
            Look at your first post. It says, simply: "wondering about the difference between the original and slim, if which the 2 is better and why."

It says nothing about opinions, and why would you prefer the random opinions of people on an internet forum over a technical breakdown of the differences between the original and the slim, which I provided a link for. It's not like people here are running out to get a PS3 Slim, and those that do are most likely ones that don't previously have a PS3, hence being unable to compare the two models.

But whatever, I guess I am just "blowing steam off [you]." (?!) Wait. Are you hitting on me?

Comment

Well that's the way I want it, why would you care. I want peoples opinions and their suggestions.

Comment

Well considering they both are not PS2 backwards comp. it just depends on how much you want to pay and how much hard drive space you want. I was at Best Buy yesterday and they had

PS3 Slim for $299 which has 120G

PS3 Original for $399 which has 160G and Uncharted

If I had the choice now I would get the slim.
                Last edited by Stars1356; 09-03-2009, 10:53 AM.

Comment

When it all comes down to it there's so little difference in the between the Slim and Old style so it boils down to one choice...pay a ton for an old model with backwards compatibility, or take the cheaper method of buying a slim.

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                  I MEAN YEAH!! HE'S CREATED A WHOLE TWO THREADS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

Pick your attacks more wisely next time

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                    When it all comes down to it there's so little difference in the between the Slim and Old style so it boils down to one choice...pay a ton for an old model with backwards compatibility, or take the cheaper method of buying a slim.

I MEAN YEAH!! HE'S CREATED A WHOLE TWO THREADS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

Pick your attacks more wisely next time
                    I think he also is taking in to account that Swagger = Cloud Strife, who created several topics, several of which were closed due to being spam and such. And there already is a topic for the PS3 slim...so I guess it could make more sense to be discussing the differences there rather than having every a person making a thread asking other users which one they think they should buy. If he wanted details, he could have simply asked in the existing thread.

I chose the PS3 original...but I have no clue about your financial situation or your personal tastes. In the end, that's all it really comes down to. Having other people tell you which one you should buy isn't always the best idea. By doing your own research, you may feel a bit more swayed for one over the other since it will be based more on your actual opinion, not someone elses.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

To be fair, i doubt Jill's Boob even bothered to take that into account.

I agree that it's an unnecessary thread, but whilst it's just two to this account it seems a bit daft to use that. There've been far worse spammers on THIA than this guy despite his two accounts.

Comment

So, wait...it's official now? I mean, it was always pretty obvious, but is it confirmed that Cloud = Swagger?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          So, wait...it's official now? I mean, it was always pretty obvious, but is it confirmed that Cloud = Swagger?
                          Yeah it always was official, he hasn't made any attempt to hide it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                            Yeah it always was official, he hasn't made any attempt to hide it.
                            Mother of God.

Comment

Well he's made Dot and Darkmoon aware of it so, no need for anything else to be said really.

Comment

Working...
                              X