Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what you did today!

post what you did today!

woke up at 4:30, had a smoke, went back to sleep until 10 to 6 had another smoke, drove to work with my father (god damn he sucks driving) got to work (army base, SMR 3-1), drove to main shop to get grease drove back to 3, smoked more, loaded metal into HMMWV, drove around base looking for new HMMWV to commandeer, commandered turbo hmmwv with snorkel, drove back to 3, loaded T-3 roof hatch onto hmmwv drove to Range Threat Test Pad 1, installed said hatch, drove to 3, ate lunch at Post Restaraunt, got sick from lunch, smoked more, went for ride in cushman cart to paint shop to look at mute(not a deaf guy, but cannot give more info, as its Top Secret), caught glimpse of girl that looked hot, turned out to be a guy, still hot....LMAO, snuck out early, came home, looked for lemans parts on ebay, passed out on couch woke up, started lemans played with carb, and here i am now...

I joined this forum today because I saw the link in a post at Resident-Evil-Community.

Comment

Woke up at 3:00AM, Went to work. Truck came early, so I began delivering. Got finished about 7:30 (Pretty late...) for some reason. Came home, Posted news on THIA. Went back to sleep. Woke up at 1:00PM, got check...check amount was wrong. Call boss. I went to the main office to straighten the problem out, then Came back home. Went to the movies and seen Devils Rejects. Now im here.

Comment

Working...
      X