Advice for the 'In Water' Ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for the 'In Water' Ending

While I know the rules (such as the diary on the roof, examine the knife, low health, listen to the recording at the hotel/Mary's monologue) I would like to know how specific it is. How many times should I examine the knife? I just got past the hanging lips (I think they're called that) and I'm in the Otherworld Brookhaven. Now, before I fought them, I had one hit for them to kill me (I knew this because they succeeded the first time). So before I fought them I used two health drinks. Is that discouraged? Do you have to be at pacemaker health most of the time?

Nah, you can run around the streets for a while dodging things and you'll still get it with low health. Just do everything as much as possible and you should manage. I didn't have much trouble getting it and I wasn't trying too hard.

Comment

This was my first ending lol.
      When I didn't know about the other endings.
      Maria's ending is annoying.

Comment

Yeah, to be honest a part of me wanted Maria and James to end up together (the part of me that wants James's fantasies fulfilled). When I heard about her ending I was disappointed. Though I notice that she's coughing in the hospital but James doesn't acknowledge it directly.

Either way, success! I got that grungy guitar music at the credits. Not my favorite tune in the game, but whatever. I think I'm gonna go for the Rebirth ending now. I want to get the joke endings out of the way (wait, isn't this technically a serious ending ?).
        Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 09-07-2009, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Rebirth is a serious ending, for serious players. It's actually pretty creepy.

Comment

Darkmoon, there's something you should know...

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm aware of this. I think they may also live in my wireless.

Comment

I got the in water ending on my first play through and as much as I thought it was a neat twist ending, I kind of thought "well thats just great, waste my time helping James only for him to top himself".

The rebirth ending is a pretty good one.

Just check every thing and listen to every conversation that ever plays in game. Like Mary's in the hallway. Thats all I ever did.

Comment

Working...
                X