Garbage Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbage Thread?

How about one giant unifying garbage thread where anyone can just post whatever doesn't really deserve it's own topic?

Let me start off the festivities:

This kid doesn't like a strange woman taking away his bacon!Viewers should also pause at 00:32This is from an episode of the show "Wife Swap" on ABC (season ...

I find that kid pretty well spoken!!

I wonder what "good food" she replaced it all with? Did she replace their meals with health bars made from bad oat from China and imported dried fruits carrying infections? Does she buy processed food thinking it's actually better? Or does she buy organic foods? Does everything she eats end up righ below and in between her neck and mid section?
    Last edited by The_15th; 09-03-2009, 09:51 AM.

I googled that for the hell of it.

Apparently that family that the woman came from runs a fitness boot camp and eats a lot of raw fruits and vegetables.

....The sad thing is that I was fatter when I was that kid's age

Comment

Cool to know she seems to know her stuff. I prefer raw vegetables over cooked ones too.

This vid from the same show amused me greatly too. Watch out you don't get possessed watching it.

Some clips of a delightful woman that they call...THE GOD WARRIOR
      Last edited by The_15th; 09-03-2009, 02:16 PM.

Comment

lmfao
        I saw something other day where a bunch of rednecks refused to eat cooked meat and had it raw instead with all the blood because they believed cooking it covered it in diseases, lol maybe they should see how it affected cavemen's life expediency.
        Last edited by kevstah2004; 09-03-2009, 04:32 PM.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I AM THE GOD WARRIOR. XD

Actually, when you think about it, that would be really scary to live in that woman's house. I would be so.... so frightened to live in her house.

Comment

You have nothing to fear unless you're Dark Sided, just like Satan and Darth Vader.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Can't stop laughing! Look at how normal her familly is.
            Last edited by The_15th; 09-04-2009, 09:42 AM.

Comment

I'd love to see her reaction to the boxart for The Darkside Chronicles. XD

Edit: Dear God... DuckTales is Awesome

And Attack of the Show has its own say in the video: Darkwing Duck is better!
              Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-04-2009, 03:41 PM.

Comment

That G4 guy sure has doarky underwear.

Comment

Garbage Day!

Comment

Working...
                  X