I was in a Car Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was in a Car Accident

So I'm sure some of you know about my Camaro...well it is totaled...I'm fine, this accident happened earlier this month. Accident wasn't my fault. I am getting a 2001 Camaro SS now!

NOOO NOT THE CAR! D:

Comment

Thank god no one was hurt.

Comment

well if it makes anyone less feel bad, here is what im getting

Comment

Originally posted by The_15th View Post
          Thank god no one was hurt.
          well I had a strained upper shoulder and back, the driver I don't know if she was hurt, she was 84 years old, the passenger of the van was 90 years old. The passenger of the van has a broken hand. So that's all that happened, She mad an illegal left turn, failing to yield to traffic. So it was her fault.

Comment

84 and 90 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_o ?

Comment

yea seriously...old ladies shouldn't be driving.

Comment

WTF! Seriously elderly in that age shouldn't drive.

Comment

yea no kidding, I lost my baby, man my car was just more then a car to me... I hate to let it go like that, but it has allowed me to step into a better car.

Comment

Im getting my new Camaro tomorrow!!!!

Comment

Dude that car is trashed! It's a miracle someone wasn't killed or seriously injured. But I have to say the SS is a real nice replacement, a friend of mine works at GM and his SS roasted my Mustang GT.

Comment

lol, my camaro roasted new mustangs stock for stock. I eat the mustangs for lunch and a lots of honda's for dessert. J/K, but yea stock the LS1 F-Bodies have 350hp. underrated of course at 305 to 325.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                          well I had a strained upper shoulder and back, the driver I don't know if she was hurt, she was 84 years old, the passenger of the van was 90 years old. The passenger of the van has a broken hand. So that's all that happened, She mad an illegal left turn, failing to yield to traffic. So it was her fault.
                          That reminds me of the episode on South Park were older people were driving and killing everyone... Creepy.

It's good to know that everyone got safe (no casualties)... And what an excuse to get a new car

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

So, I got her home safely! ;D

Comment

wow that is one nice car man lol gota love the camaros (im more of a mustang person to be honest lol) but i would love to own that car lol luky git. Im glad that no one was really hurt though.

Comment

Working...
                              X