soundtrack with preorder of SM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soundtrack with preorder of SM

announced that those who preorder the game at gamestop (so far) will get the silent hill shattered memories OST for FREE.

i for one will preorder but still...3 days after halloween?

What...The...Fuck

I'm gonna ask about that, 'cause I already have it preordered at GameStop... Oh boy, this makes me so happy! I love Akira's work.

Comment

Over on the Silent Hill Heaven forums they were saying the SM OST is actually a best hits from previous OSTs.

Comment

I think that was an error on Gamestop's part; it says that its Shattered Memories own soundtrack now.

Unfortunately, the page you are looking for could not be found or no longer exists. Please use the helpful links on the page, the site navigation, or the search bar to continue browsing the GameStop website.
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

The edit was sloppy as shit, "your favorite tracks from the Silent Hill: Shattered Memories."

Comment

True. Gamestop fail I guess.
            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn apparently is co-directing the game's voice acting. Plus upon the announcement she publicized pre-ordering the game for the soundtrack.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                Mary Elizabeth McGlynn apparently is co-directing the game's voice acting. Plus upon the announcement she publicized pre-ordering the game for the soundtrack.
                Ooooh. Nice. I really like her. She's done some great tracks for SH.
                Has it been confirmed that Yamaoka was working on it, too? I'm not sure.

Comment

Oh he's definitely spearheading the sound/music. It's a treat that he stays faithful to the series when Team Silent doesn't even stand anymore.

Comment

i hate that no one else picks up on these special deals, but only appear on gamestop most of the time. they're shipping prices are outrageous, that its a double edged blade deciding should i get it on amazon and pay no shipping or taxes, or should i get it on gamestop, and get a free gift while paying an extra $10-15 to have it delivered?
                    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Working...
                    X