Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok you video game music or Final Fantasy lovers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok you video game music or Final Fantasy lovers...

I have been using this site for some time, and its freaking awesome for video game music lovers. the main site... Galbadia Hotel ...features tons and tons and tons of video game music to thousands of games. Of course even Resident Evil. But they don't have all resident evil soundtracks, so I will be hooking them up soon.

The site used to be Final Fantasy only but moved on to all video game music. There is a forum thats part of the site... Final Fantasy Shrine Forum ...that discusses a lot of Final Fantasy stuff, which is great for a Final Fantasy lover. Im not. But, it also features a section for video game music lovers like me. I subscribed to the forum and saw a lot of people there talking about Resident Evil and Silent Hill, which of course I mentioned this site over there.

It is an extremely busy site, with a little over a thousand active users. Posts go so fast there, its hard to keep up. Lately the posts here, well, not fast at all.

You can check Evil Unleashed for the complete set of RE soundtracks (original and ripped like GS4).

Galbadia a great resource though, that's for sure. I've actually found extremely rare OST's uploaded there (10+ years old like Tekken 2's etc.)

Comment

Nice find chrism! IMHO the best resource for vide game music is a Video Game Music Central hub on DC++ (vgmcentral.no-ip.com). Takes a while to register though...

Comment

the forum can't be logged in, it needs several steps to login.

the login and the usage is complicated. plus boys there always insult girls.

girl in gaming topic, ppl can read, completely insult girls, i don't recommend ppl to join

Plus there is NO Resident evil discussion. only compare it with slient hill only only only.

it can't be called "ppl there also talks RE"
        Last edited by Arlumit; 09-05-2006, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Oh, you sure? I log in all the time? Login complicated!? Its the same exact board as this. Yes, there is Resident Evil and Silent Hill discussion there. Just have to find them amongst the FF stuff. As far as topics insulting girls, I don't see it, but I believe it. Also, there moderators allowing it don't say much about them anyways.
          Last edited by chrism3784; 09-06-2006, 09:37 AM.

Comment

I tried register, but only the 3rd name has activation email received. i don't know why that forum is so dead in sending activation emails.

I first made Kwone account there, but no email activation/ (jillvalentine@hotmail.com)

Then I try making Steffi, also not received email (arlumit@gmail.com)

I finally register Sogeki (gmail) and received one activation email.

but when I log in, it needs me to put in a 8-digit code (numbers).

when I key the 8 number in, it need me to click the activation email link again.

but no matter how I click in there is no signal. I still can't post any posts, by that Sogeki account.

I only found Final Fantasy, and I search Resident evil, there is only a very few number of related topics which RE compares with slient hill, it can't be called "enough to discuss our RE" already.

then I see "girl in gaming". damn those boys only insult "they are retarded" and also "if girls can't play which game, don't understand what thing, they can only stay in kitchen to cook food to them"

if this is not regarded as insult to girls, then what is insult?

i don't think that the board really talks about RE, it only talk FF mostly.

i don't believe that there is really a board that nobody can activate after register, if not seeing this board I really not believe.

registered still can't activate, I think that admin should think why.
            Last edited by Arlumit; 09-07-2006, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X