My Replica michael myers suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Replica michael myers suit

Well i figured since the new halloween movie just came out (although imo it sucked compared to any of the originals) and with halloween just around the corner i should post this years get up. When i first joined i posted a thread about my replica horror masks and what not, well...this is the complete shindig.

The mask is made by the now defunct Cemetary Gates Productions called the Kissfan. Made of thick latex and styled Camel Hair.

The coveralls were made with the same process as the movie one's were. Carhartt Insulated coveralls with the lining torn out. Stone Washed with dye over 20times. Then the accurate patches and holes were added.

The boots are just CAT steel toe boots weathered and scuffed up

The Knife is a 1970's Lamson Replica made by James Carter. Has a rosewood handle, with a thin piece of rigid nylon in the center with aluminum sides. completely harmless. let me know what you guys think.

Andy

Wow I'm not big into horror movies (other than those pertaining to zombies), but that's a damn good Myers outfit you have there.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Holy crap. At first I thought you took some stills from the movie for pics. That's how good that costume is. Fantastic work.

Comment

It's great.

Comment

Wow, when I was like, 11 or 12 years old, I was trick-or-treating on my block...and I was at the far end of the block, far from my house, still feeling safe with a few friends. It was just starting to get dark out, where the sky turns a dark gray-ish kind of color. We begin to cross the street to the other side of the block when I see out of the corner of my eye, MICHAEL MYERS stand up slllooowwwllllyyyy from behind a car. I nearly shit my pants. It was a neighbor of mine, and he pulled off the mask and was cracking up.

Damn...that was scary.

Comment

Much appreciated guys. This is my hobby though...im broke half the time...but its fun.

Comment

Do you have any Shatner/78 replicas? How about the Warlock?

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                Do you have any Shatner/78 replicas? How about the Warlock?
                Here ya go. Here's my warlock, and here was my h78 that i use to have when Nik first introduced it. (it was repainted by Bry at masket case studios)

Comment

That's awesome stuff man!

Now if only I could find myself a Danielle Harris replica.

Comment

thanks bro, and be sure to let me know where you find that replica.....

Comment

Woah! What an awesome replica costume, amazing work.
                      This is one of the best, if not the best fan replicas I've seen.

I do have to agree with Agent, for a second there I thought I was looking at film stills.
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

That's pretty awesome and looks very different from the 1978 movie. I think the mechanics suit was an off color blue in that movie. So are you making a fan film or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
                          That's pretty awesome and looks very different from the 1978 movie. I think the mechanics suit was an off color blue in that movie. So are you making a fan film or something?
                          this is based off the 2007 Halloween Remake movie. Im 6'2 240lbs, so i have never pulled off the original michael myers look. I always stick the bigger characters. Right now im working on a replica of the 2003 texas chainsaw massecre leatherface.

Comment

Working...
                          X