The upcoming film called Surrogates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The upcoming film called Surrogates.

I know nothing about the comics, but upon seeing the tv spot, I notice the "surrogates" (I suppose) resemble the cyborg fiends from SNATCHER. Any thoughts, shoot downs from anyone who's not ignorant like I am?

vs.

That, and Bruce Willis intrigue me.
    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 09-11-2009, 07:05 AM.

First thing I noticed was his surrogate's hair. I was drinking coke at the time and it came out my nose.
    Last edited by jagger916; 09-10-2009, 10:00 PM.

Comment

I was a bit intrigued by Snatcher until I read up about it:

As Gillian Seed, an amnesiac working for an Anti-Snatcher task force called J.U.N.K.E.R., the player's goal is to track down the source of the snatchers and discover Gillian's mysterious connections with them.

Comment

yes,its a fucking great game,anyone who tells you they have played it will tell you its great.

Comment

Originally posted by The_15th View Post
          I was a bit intrigued by Snatcher until I read up about it:

As Gillian Seed, an amnesiac working for an Anti-Snatcher task force called J.U.N.K.E.R., the player's goal is to track down the source of the snatchers and discover Gillian's mysterious connections with them.
          Well the scenes leading up to the revelations of Gillian's connections are fun and kinetic (despite being a game restricted by its gameplay). JUST PLAY EET!

Comment

Working...
          X