Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you pay for a used copy of Homecoming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you pay for a used copy of Homecoming?

?
    Last edited by Harry Mason; 09-12-2009, 07:19 PM. Reason: no one seems to have an opinion these days :P I'll not bother wasting any more of your forum space

Whatever it costs at GameStop.
    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

I preordered it, so I'd pay full price.

*one of the apparent few who enjoyed the game*

Comment

I dunno if it's worth 22$. It's fun game (although buggy). Doesn't have the quality of previous Silent Hill games but has an atmosphere and can be scary. If you want to buy it just because it's a SH game, then I would wait a little bit longer till the price drop more, but if you want a survivor horror with Silent Hill theme, then I would buy it.

Comment

I'm not even remotely interested in this just because of the lack of inverted controls. Absolutely FUCK THAT.

Such a shame too.

Comment

I think its around $20+ at gamestop but you can buy it cheaper at disc replay.

Comment

Well I picked it up today at Gamecrazy for $2.35 and traded an old PSP Pandora that I'm not using anymore. Excellent game BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                I'm not even remotely interested in this just because of the lack of inverted controls. Absolutely FUCK THAT.

Such a shame too.
                i hate inverted controls!!

Comment

Such a shame too.
                  I don't see the problem with the controls, works fine. I would say it even has a hint of MGS4 control scheme. Oh, and the boss battles are the BEST in the series! Sheppard's Glen kicks ass I hope Double Helix make another Silent Hill game, I have more faith in their game than Climax's trash.

Comment

Such a shame too.
                    This game isn't inverted?

Well, that just killed this purchase. I was going to buy it, but I'd rather skip it than readjust myself to the game every time I play something else.

Comment

There's an obvious solution to this:

Stop being weird and play the game like a normal person!

But seriously, is the lack of an option to invert the controls really THAT much of a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                        There's an obvious solution to this:

Stop being weird and play the game like a normal person!

But seriously, is the lack of an option to invert the controls really THAT much of a problem?
                        Actually, I was scrounging through my drawers, and I found a mad catz 360 controller with an invert switch on the back.

Controls can make or break a game, and sadly I have a hard time switching back and forth. The omission just seems kinda lazy to me.
                        Last edited by Humor Tumor; 10-22-2009, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                          If it's a change compared to how you play every single other game from the genre, of course it does. Dumb question.

Comment

All I'm saying is that a little thing like camera control shouldn't stop you from playing what is otherwise an excellent entry in the genre. I highly recommend it, because it's at least worth playing through to get every ending.

Comment

Well from what I hear from a lot of people, magazines, and websites is that this is really not that great a game.

I'm not huge into silent hill. I've only played Restless Dreams, and most of the way through The Room.

But as the question goes...I wouldn't pony up any more than $10.

Comment

Working...
                              X