Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Can I get the Resident Evil 4 Trial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Can I get the Resident Evil 4 Trial?

I want to know where I can get the trial version of Resident Evil 4....Also, how can you activate the debug mode for the game?? I saw some features that were set up on the main site, something like 0000 0000 0000 and some 0's were crossed out. I really want the trial version so I can also makesome codes for it.

heres a link to a torrent where you can download the RE4 Trial with the debug menu active.

E3_VER - ON/OFF
    Essentially, a flag to disable or enable the debug menu. If you turn this off the game will not load any debug menu features until you reset the game. This also re-enforces my opinion that this demo is based off the E3 Version which was playable at E3 2004.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-17-2006, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Aw man, thanks Dot50, I really appreciate it. I've seen the great vids that you posted on youtube, and I think (if you're the so called "one" that found out the debug menu) you're the greatest hacker alive!!!

Comment

If theres no seeders for it, let me know. I'll host it for you. It was a team effort with Mark and I ;)
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-18-2006, 12:23 AM.

Comment

And Bormando the uber leaker of dooomm

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
            If theres no seeders for it, let me know. I'll host it for you. It was a team effort with Mark and I ;)
            alright man.

[FONT="Georgia"]Hey 50Cal, btw, how do I put the memory with the trial version and the hacks on my gamecube? Or do I use a blank gamecube sized disk?[/FONT]

Comment

You need a modchip to run it, or a softmod. IMGBURN (an application) burns GCM files fine onto DVD's.

Comment

You need a modchip to run it, or a softmod. IMGBURN (an application) burns GCM files fine onto DVD's.
                A gamecube modchip right? sorry for the trail of questions, I'm new to this... other than that, I'll do fine off your answers.

Comment

Yes, a Gamecube Modchip.

Comment

See Verdugo, I'm of the opinion that I have no clue what they're talking about to begin with, so I'm not even going to ask how to do it myself, because if I don't know what they're saying, there's no way I'm going to be able to do it myself.

Comment

QOOB PRO is the best GC Modchip, don't even try the other ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
                        QOOB PRO is the best GC Modchip, don't even try the other ones.
                        The Viper Extreme is, It can rip by default via USB without the need for third party apps.

Comment

The Viper Extreme is, It can rip by default via USB without the need for third party apps.
                          No way. That's the ONLY advantage. Qoob PRO has less bugs and less DRE. When you own viper for 1,5 year you'll realize the shit you bought, that chip sucks and sucks more with time.
                          I have no need for ripping games, that's really not useful to me.

Comment

anyways, I cant really tell how to actually get the trial version from here. I have $75.00, and I am going to look somewhere ( I cant find a place that sells GC modchips) and btw, I just downloaded the trial, and it is finished, It's a complete file in utorrent 1.6, but I don't know what to do from there...

maybe there is info?

Comment

Burn it onto a dvd using IMGBURN. Then find a way to boot normal DVD's in your gamecube.

Comment

Working...
                              X