[RELEASE] Elza Walker [RE2 - PC]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RELEASE] Elza Walker [RE2 - PC]

Here is my latest, and if I do say so, my best incarnation of Elza Walker.

I spent a lot of time studying every screenshot and video available of her. She went through 3 revisions in 2 and a half days.

I also altered her mesh so she has Knee Pads and to make Claire's Jacket more streamlined. I also did a little modification to her hair.

Elza Walker

Install:
    Spoiler:

Hope you guys enjoy.

Very nice dude. Looks very clean and accurate too. Great job.

Comment

Oh, Enrico, you know how to make your fans happy. And how to give us wood.

Comment

Orgasm. omg.

Comment

Indeed, very well done. Wish I had a copy of re2 for the pc.

Comment

Even if I'm not quite the Elza fanboy, I installed my japanese PC version just to test it out. Works great, good job !

EDIT : I saw your Elza Pack, containing Elza's name and photo for the inventory screen. You might want to add it in the latest release.
            And FYI, in the japanese version, the file is called st1_jp.tim (just in case you want it added to your readme file) ;)

EDIT 2 : I'm pretty sure you are aware of it, but when the game switches to Sherry, then Claire's model is loaded during the cutscenes. Nothing important though, but is there a way to fix it ?
            Last edited by Sly; 09-18-2009, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Awesome Top notch work on this one. Any chance we can see the in development version of Elza (where she had really short hair with a single string of hair coming off?) I believe it was in the early shots. Chris should know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Awesome Top notch work on this one. Any chance we can see the in development version of Elza (where she had really short hair with a single string of hair coming off?) I believe it was in the early shots. Chris should know what I'm talking about.
                I had to think about what you were talking about for a minute, but I think you're referring to her model from the 3rd era, which is when it was first introduced, that is a really crappy model?

The differences are pretty minor. The suit only has a couple small differences in texture. The length of her ponytail is about half as long and seems to be one polygon block. But the model is pretty low quality. I almost believe it was just a temporary quick-creation at the time. Similar to how the early John model is pretty low quality.

Honestly I don't think it's worth making anything over. The design is too similar, all you'd really be changing is the length of the ponytail. The only way to make anything closer to that version you'd either have to fully make a new model or really downgrade the current one a lot.

Also just as a note, I'm not sure how I missed this at first, but Elza's boots don't have any buckles. They appear to be just solid black boots in both concept art and in-game models.
                sigpic

Comment

Revised Elza

This one does not have the boot buckles and includes a E151.emd and Tim to put in PL1\EMD1 to have Elza in cutscenes.

Something I spent all day on:

Yes its the Bazooka from RE1. God I hate Hex code now. spent from 12:30 till 7:30pm getting this into RE2. All I can see now is hex code everywhere. Kind of bodged the mesh rotating it. So I have to go back somepoint and fix it.

That was a step on from a Female Flamethrower I made yesterday, by female I mean it has Claire's hand and is textured correctly.

Spoiler:

Comment

Excellent work, as always, Enrico.

I'm interested in exactly how you converted a Sony TMD to Bio2 TMD... Info?
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Well it was time to fix something that bugged me:

Revised again. Now the insides of her arms are red.

Download New Elza

Any other way I can improve it texture wise?

Top notch work on this one. Any chance we can see the in development version of Elza (where she had really short hair with a single string of hair coming off?) I believe it was in the early shots.
                      Up until like 2 days ago that would have been impossible, though now its possible but would be time consuming to add a couple of Poly's for a strand of hair. Unfortunately Mesh creation, UV manipulation is still in its infancy for both RE1 and RE2. RE2 being more difficult as I had to convert the model to RE1 TMD, modify it, then hex it back to RE2.
                      Last edited by Enrico Marini; 09-22-2009, 04:30 PM.

Comment

It's obsessives like you who allow more to be done with a game people might consider outdated. Great work

Comment

It's obsessives like you who allow more to be done with a game people might consider outdated. Great work
                          Wish I was "obsessive". Might have had everything cracked by now. I keep getting sidetracked by the many hobbies or just games that I have/play. Been out of the RE modding light for a year, just decided to do a few reskins, mainly Elza, then somehow worked a few things out.

Comment

Love this *Elza fangirl squee*

Comment

um... weren't you reading this and not
                              hearing it? i mean unless you see it enlarge which is totally cool...

nice work man
                              cooool one
                              _________
                              Last edited by shaloo.want; 03-18-2010, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X