Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Question:

Can I be a--- No I'm kidding with you. Real question being:

Would it be a TOU violation ifI put this in my signature? (Assuming Animated GIF files are allowed IN sigs.).

If you don't want this images affiliated with the site anyway, I won't mind if you edit the post and delete the link. Just wondering.
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 09-19-2009, 03:02 PM.

Nah. We don't really want anything to do with RE:SW associated with this site. Things like that will just encourage people with bad intent to register and giving things like that attention makes them think they've achieved something.

Comment

That's why I asked. Thanks for the quick reply, as well.

On a seperate note, Alexia, How are you affiliated with Project Umbrella? Morty and I have wanted to get in contact with an administrator for a while now.

Comment

No problem. I'm a moderator/writer on there. You can read about the staff here;

A. You can contact the site owners directly in the comment section below. Or alternitavely at ProjectUmbrella Twitter .

News Bot is the active administrator on the site at the moment and he's a regular poster here, so you could just send him a PM.

Comment

Ugh... Somethign keeps logging me out, or the cookie resets every five minutes. -_-

Anyway, Thanks for your help. Have a good'ne.

Comment

On here or Project Umbrella?

Comment

Here. Every time I come back to this tab, I'm signed out. Hell, I could write a PM in 2 minutes, click SEND and be unable to do so because I am logged out.

I can't log into PU because I fogot my Password.

Comment

On THIA, it logs you out every 15 minutes as standard. Check the "stay logged in" and it shouldn't happen. As for PU, if you tell me your username I can change your password to whatever you wish.

Comment

Automatic log-out might also be an effect of him jumping between "http://www.the-horror.com" and "http://the-horror.com"

Comment

Look forward to seeing you on PU Steve-O

Comment

Just wondering why the RE collection thread is locked?
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I don't know, but am currently looking into it myself.

Comment

Ok, thanks DM.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

No idea either, I've voted for it to be unlocked.

Comment

I'll unlock it again in a few hours, after giving whoever locked it ample time to give us an update.

Comment

Working...
                              X