RE0 is the only RE I haven't played..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE0 is the only RE I haven't played..

When this came out, I sort of missed it because I didn't have GameCube at the time. Now that I do, should I play this? I've beaten 1-3, CV and 4..

Come to think of it, I don't even know much about this game. This game ties into the storyline officially, right..and takes place before the mansion incident?

How much can I expect to pay for a used copy at say, Gamestop or EB? :confused:
    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

20 bucks or less probably. Its really a great game in the series. The back story that it fills in is great. Not to mention the fact Birkin and Wesker are in it I dont wanna reveal anything but totally dude, Buy it!

Comment

What I like about this game which is kind of a designer thing, is how they designed the levels so that they all interesect at the end. It's actually pretty ingenius if you take the time and think about it. Good concept with the two people too, could have been executed better though.

Comment

I hadn't played in this game too, Rebecca is my fav. though, but just buy a GC for Bio1-ReMake and Bio0, and Bio4, it's wastage.

Comment

If you bought a gamecube to play RE games, it's a must-have... I really enjoyed it, and the fact that there's no item box and having 2 characters makes you think who will carry the most powerful gun, if you prefer carring extra ammo or herbs... also the extra game is awsome and very difficult!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I did the same, I said the hell with gamecube until the REmake came out, so I preordered the REmake, picked it up when it came in, and bought a gamecube to play it on. Back when I had a job that paid $150 /week.

Comment

I agreem Zero is a great addition to the RE series. It is quite refreshing to see a group of people not slate the game.

So while we are talking about Zero how did everyone play the game? I typically gave Rebeca her a fully loaded gun and then had her carry herbs and the like (unless it came to a character specific area) and had Billy carry the guns and me in control of, he was better for aiming and more resiliant although Rebeca is faster.

Comment

I was going to post something about how the game was structured to connect everything in the end, but then I looked up and saw I already posted that. Damnit, who's bumping all these old threads that I don't even remember posting on.

As for how I played it..... I don't remember, let me check back on my files.
                Last edited by Nikovich; 10-12-2005, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I liked 0 when it first came out, it was the first game I bought for the GC, infact I bought the GC with 0. I loved it, won it without saving once. I didnt have enough for a memory card, lol. But now.... Im reluctant to play it... it just kinda... drifted away.

Comment

Working...
                  X