Resident Evil Character. (Favourite.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Character. (Favourite.)

Pardon me for making more of a friendly Resident Evil topic but I just thought it'd be interesting/funny to find people's favourite Resident Evil character.

So go ahead.

Personally, mine is Ada Wong. I don't know why but there is something about her that makes her so god damn interesting.

I think I just like the fact of how 'good' she is at everything. She's intelligent and resourceful and somehow manages to make everything she does look classey. I loved Seperate Ways, so much. xD

Jill ...Then Barry. What can I say, Im a sucker for the original game XD

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
      Jill ...Then Barry. What can I say, Im a sucker for the original game XD
      Nothing wrong with the original. XD

...obviously I'm ignoring the voice acting.

Comment

Thats the best part XD While I was going through with it, we both know it so well we were voice overing it. My favorite one is "JUST A MOMENT!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
          Thats the best part XD While I was going through with it, we both know it so well we were voice overing it. My favorite one is "JUST A MOMENT!!!"
          "Barry is that you?" That's the most annoying part. When you take the shotgun and the ceiling in the next room Slloooooowllly comes down and then Barry resuces her by opening the door. Yet she sort of stands there for a few seconds, looks up AT the ceiling then runs out.

Crazee wooomarn.

Comment

LOL!, yes, Jill is my favorite character also. I mean Jill as in the old RE1 Jill.

Comment

I like Hunk.

Comment

Originally posted by chrism3784
                LOL!, yes, Jill is my favorite character also. I mean Jill as in the old RE1 Jill.
                Pixel Boobz
                Attached Files

Comment

Jill (RE1) was a good character, she just seemed abit dull at times.

Comment

I don't understand how you can like any other character when one of them clearly states: "It's a weapon! It's VERY powerful, especially against living things!"

Comment

Barry is teh ub3r357....yeaa...

Comment

Niko, you forgot the last part of that line "BETTER TAKE IT WITH YOU!" . Seriously, how could you not love the horrible lines in RE1? They are classic XD

Comment

Or how he inspects blood by sitting there and staring at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
                            Or how he inspects blood by sitting there and staring at it.
                            "What is that?" "Blood". xD

"What is that?" "Vimto!" <- Would've been much better.

Comment

You're going to have to tell us what Vimto is, we don't have that here!

Comment

Working...
                              X