This comprehensive plot analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This comprehensive plot analysis

I would guess people have read it/heard of it. It's from a gamefaqs user "SilentPyramid." I gotta say it's in depth, and I enjoy reading it. The only problem is the broken English, which makes some sentences such as "Leonard Wolf was the high-ranking religious fanatic convinced of his
    correctness and he doesn't listened anyone" a bit laughable. Nonetheless it's a
    great text.

DAMN !! well after three breaks and 4 hours i read the whole thing!! it was really good!
    just wondering does anyone know what it means in silent hill 2 if you get the ending where james and laura leave through the cemetary

Comment

He's forgiven himself/been forgiven by Mary/the town, and decides to get his life back on track, starting by (at a guess) adopting Laura, like Mary had planned.

It's the good ending in my eyes. Not my favourite or the one I think is true, but it's the best for James I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post

It's the good ending in my eyes. Not my favourite or the one I think is true, but it's the best for James I guess.
        This may seem rather bleak, but I personally think the In Water ending was best for him. Considering what he had done to Mary, I dread thinking of what would happen with James with a kid...especially Laura.

Not to mention, he finds completion by being with her again.

Comment

Working...
        X