[RELEASE] Linda/Ada [RE2 - PC]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RELEASE] Linda/Ada [RE2 - PC]

Basically I went back and changed the 2001 Linda Cuel and I made to use Ada's head instead. I also found a way to bypass Ada's forced vertex skirt animations meaning I was able to change PL0E, EM41 and 43 from Ada's standard body to Linda esq body.

Note: Linda doesn't change her texture when Damaged by Birkin. Its a side effect of bypassing Ada's forced skirt vert manipulation animations.

LINDA as ADA

Just put the EMDs in the EMD0 folder and the PL0E in PLD folder.

One step closer to making RE2 look like the Prototype

Who's Linda? Don't you mean Annette? Good stuff regardless.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Linda was who Ada originally was supposed to be in 1.5 if I recall correctly.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Yeah, Linda and Marvin were supposed to be Leon's partners but when 1.5 got scrapped, Marvin got killed off and Linda became Ada.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          Who's Linda? Don't you mean Annette? Good stuff regardless.
          Know others have already addressed it, but; name probably originates from this picture. (Didn't someone put up a clean/hi-res of it too somewhere? I know there's a "cut out" at Survivhor)

That's of course the same picture "DJ" came from too (the mis-reading of someone's sloppy kana writing for "Roy")

Suvivhor's got a tiny page on her too, but it seems like Jerome never updated it to correct the mis-reading of Linda (he's got her written down as Lisa. Easy mistake to make, at least if he didn't do a re-romanization of the names from a hi-res copy of the full group artwork)

It's funny how "Non-American" some of the early designs kinda are. I'm rather fond of the tight-pants, WWII Asian, fem-Nazi-looking art.

Comment

Hey Enrico why not go with the artwork color scheme?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	linda.bmp
Views:	1
Size:	240.7 KB
ID:	399050

Comment

Because it was a lazy ass port of the Linda I and Cuel made 8 odd years ago.

Comment

right on

Comment

Would be nice if you could come up with a version that doesn't have her wearing socks.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

Working...
                  X