[Preview] "Prototype" Birkin [RE2 - PC]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Preview] "Prototype" Birkin [RE2 - PC]

Don't know if I've done the topic title correctly or if previews are allowed but I'm currently working on retconning Stage1 Birkin back to Prototype Birkin.

The Story So Far:

I am aware of the arm not being in the right place. I'm just a little worn out to correct it at the moment
    The textures are just currently place holders. Basically I'm making the body and arms from scratch then converting them to use in RE2. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this though I keep running into annoying problems.

Last edited by Enrico Marini; 10-24-2009, 01:15 PM. Reason: new Screenie of birkin

I apologise if this breaks the rules but here is the latest screenshots of "Proto" birkin.

Skin still needs some work.

Comment

Its not a big deal if you are posting major updates Keep up the great work.

Comment

Well unfortunately I finished the model but due to Birkin's AI, my new bodyparts get messed up within the cutscene and if you leave the room and re enter, he is fine until
        you damage him. Wish I knew how to edit the ai.

R.I.P. "Prototype Birkin":

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        Last edited by Enrico Marini; 11-03-2009, 02:54 PM.

Comment

i see what you mean there.

Comment

Well it was attempted at least doint beat your self over it Enrico you try your best and hey how meany fans have try what you tryed to do.
            Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-08-2009, 05:14 AM.

Comment

What a shame, it was looking pretty good. Still your working models look fantastic! RE1 Hunk & DSC Claire FTW!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
              X